PDA

View Full Version : Hotdog Casserole trailer...

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2008, 12:38 PM
Short one (video in general):
p9qTTYMjVZk

Long one (the short film that accompanies the DVD):
uMN3_mrRFlU

capncnut
28-Feb-2008, 02:18 PM
Is it just me or did that look absolutely worthless. The CKY/Jackass era has passed Raab, move along.

Danny
28-Feb-2008, 02:46 PM
im surprised that... that looks pretty good, i was expecting yet more shopping crats along to metal music wich id say was over ten years ago in all honesty, this looks pretty good, least he hasnt done a Bam and given himself the starring role yknow?

p2501
28-Feb-2008, 03:12 PM
im surprised that... that looks pretty good, i was expecting yet more shopping crats along to metal music wich id say was over ten years ago in all honesty, this looks pretty good, least he hasnt done a Bam and given himself the starring role yknow?
when's it due out?

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2008, 03:28 PM
Currently seeking distribution.

Dico on a sex phone line ... looks funny to me.

I still like the shopping cart thing, but it's been done, so it's best kinda left alone now. When I first saw it back when I was in the Sixth Form checking out 'this new fangled Jackass show' :p and f*ck me I was laughing my ass off.

Now seeing Jackass repeats...damn it's so tame by today's standards...but awesome at the time.

bassman
29-Feb-2008, 12:18 AM
Is it just me or did that look absolutely worthless. The CKY/Jackass era has passed Raab, move along.

I would have to agree. It was funny at first.....now they're just reaching...

ProfessorChaos
29-Feb-2008, 06:12 AM

no, i feel the same way...couldn't even finish the second trailer.

these dudes need to realize that they need to just sit on all their money they've already made and stop wasting their time and money putting out stuff that's not been funny for like the last five years.