Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...and so ends Bruce Willis' career...

Administrator

England

...and so ends Bruce Willis' career...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I just can't really see an A-Team movie really working though...it just seems unworkable, or at least to any good extent.

Still only a "wild rumour" at this point though...perhaps.

I wouldn't see it as career ending though.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I wouldn't see it as career ending though.
    Guess not... Maybe just the beginning of the end though
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    couldnt do more damage than over the fence.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Guess not... Maybe just the beginning of the end though

Could it be worse than Hudson Hawk or Striking Distance? How quickly people forget

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Could it be worse than Hudson Hawk or Striking Distance? How quickly people forget
    Mmm... Oh yeh!
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    whos going to be playing mr T????

I betcha it'll be snoop dog.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i don't know man, if his career survived hudson hawk, color of night and the fifth element, he probably can stay afloat after the A-team.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive never understood all the hate for the fifth element, what is it about that film that makes some people hate it with such a passion?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Jesus christ! I was JUST talking about how shivvy it'd be if Hollywood made an A-Team movie 2 nights ago, and now I read this news! It seems that every time I talk about "Oh that would suck if they [re]made that into a movie" IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS! I better just keep my mouth shut from now on.

Super Moderator

United States
    Well, hasn't there been talk of this happening for some time now? I'm pretty sure there has been at least rumblings about the project for a while.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    couldnt do more damage than over the fence.
    Over the Hedge, you mean? I thought that was a pretty cute kids movie that adults can enjoy. I enjoyed it, anyway...

As for an A-Team movie....I don't see that working out well.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Over the Hedge, you mean? I thought that was a pretty cute kids movie that adults can enjoy. I enjoyed it, anyway...
    Yeah. As I recall, Over the Hedge got very positive HPOTD reviews.

capncnut
    If it does happen, it'll be a camp comedy in the vein of the Starsky & Hutch movie. Could be a good laugh though. And I'm sure there'll be cameos. AND who can resist the inevitable vehicle construction scene at the two thirds mark?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    If it does happen, it'll be a camp comedy in the vein of the Starsky & Hutch movie. Could be a good laugh though. And I'm sure there'll be cameos. AND who can resist the inevitable vehicle construction scene at the two thirds mark?

Well, this paints a much nicer picture in my mind's eye. Good point, actually.