Thread: so that's what happens when... funny home video... kinda grainy

United States

so that's what happens when... funny home video... kinda grainy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGBZ1kcDiys

If you've ever wondered what happens when you toss some huge fire cracker into a igloo cooler and then have a 220 lb moron sit on it... this is what you'll see...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    all i can say about that is man, boys are totally ignorant sometimes aren't we?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Yeah but thank god for it sometimes because that was the funniest thing ever. And it was meant to be almost. We shot off a bunch of fireworks til a neighbor came out and said his kids were sleeping so we tried thinking of where to set off one without making so much noise... since we had one left. The spare fridge in the garage? No. The extra washing machine in the garage? Never. Well how about that cooler? There were like four stacked up in the garage so heck... do it. There wasn't enough light but it was so funny when you hear the first initial pop... he thought meh not so exciting... then SHAVOOOOOOOOOOOM... it was like balls of fire shooting out from under 'im
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    i left you a comment....haha

funny video...love the way when the smoke clears that dude has gone, looks like he blew up.