Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats your claim to fame?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    according to my gamertag's site im the number 1 player of king kong on the 360, behold my greatness
    But have you ever danced with the devil in a pale moonlight?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA View Post
    WTF does that mean
    Lets try it like this.

was getting an autograph at a beaseball game. and ended up on a baseball card,92 or 93 upperdeck Rickey Bones, I was in the 7th grade and and one day a teacher walked ito class and handed it to me. I milked that 15 minutes out for 20. It even made the local paper,lol.

yeah, posting after a few pints usually isn't a good idea.

Can I count my 20 times seeing soul asylum and the lead singer calling my house?

http://www.geocities.com/tied2thetracks/

I still own the crappy unupdated website with pics of me stalking him.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm too lazy to think-up/write a list so I'll just name the first thing that comes off the top of my head:

I'm friends with Joe from The Dead Milkmen.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I'm too lazy to think-up/write a list so I'll just name the first thing that comes off the top of my head:

I'm friends with Joe from The Dead Milkmen.
    Nice. They were cool. Plus they had a kick ass video for Punk Rock Girl
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Christmas Island
    - O.J's autograph when he was doing some TV movie back in '79 or so. It's still sitting around somewhere collecting dust.

- Saw Leonard Nimoy walking along Park Ave. and midtown on my way to work one morning. He looked really pissed.

- Supposedly I was on an episode of Romper Room but I can't remember it at all. Must've been very traumatic.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    * i threw a boot at marilyn manson, and it hit him in the chest, causing him to stop a gig
    My claim to fame is that it was my boot he threw!!

Also, in no particular order:

* Saw Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg at the preview of Land of the Dead but was waaay too drunk to risk mortifying myself by actually going up to them at that point

* I had dinner with George Takei (Mr Sulu from Star Trek) when I was 11

* Saw the old dude from Jurassic Park in London having his picture taken with someone

* My dad went to school with Gary Numan... and teased him for wearing eye liner. D'oh

* My mum's had the fiddler from Steel Eye Span round for dinner and got grossly drunk and stoned with him. How do I know? Because the sound of her throwing up actually woke me up

* I got my dreads cut by Sarah Cawood on Celebrity Scissorhands for Children in Need 2006 (I looked like a total penis but it was for charity)

* Have spotted Industrial Bitch a couple of times out clubbing in London but always been too shy to go up and say hi! That woman is actually *more* beautiful in real life than in her photos

* Published in Bizarre magazine last month

* I'm the current model for Heavenly Corsets' waist training corsets

* I've made dread extensions for a couple of Suicide Girls

* Getting a six page spread in an American magazine next month

Oh, and I'm shooting with the photographer who does all the pictures for Dracinabox at the end of the month, but I'm guessing that unless you're a girl or a goffick you *really* won't care about that one But I'm excited.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

United States
    I was high school friends, and a co worker of WWE's Mr.Kennedy if that counts.

Super Moderator

UK
    A short film I made for BBC Local TV (featuring me) was broadcast on Sky etc last year, and a few other shorts I made for the service were broadcast.

I've also been interviewed/filming while filming something myself, for an internal BBC documentary/assessment of the Local TV experiment...so somebody high up at the Beeb had a gander at me complaining about "why should everything be in bloody London?!"

Still tame by the standards set, but it just sprung to mind at dinner...

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    A short film I made for BBC Local TV (featuring me) was broadcast on Sky etc last year, and a few other shorts I made for the service were broadcast.
    That's awesome
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    That's awesome
    Also had a couple of shorts shown at a couple of festivals ... still peanuts by comparison, but very teeny-tiny fame ... more like tiny recognition ... or just a number of people seeing my film...

Speaking of which, how did I manage to forget it, but I Am Zombie Man appearing on the DVD for Deadlands in USA/Canadian territories as well as being shown (along with IAZM2) at the Hagerstown 10 cinema in Maryland (was Maryland right, Deej?)

Aye - so there's a fair number of people who've had the opportunity to watch my little film that I just put together for a laugh, so cheers to Deej for that.

And of course - being on HPOTD - you all love me, you all think I'm awesome, and you know what - you're all right!!

United States
    1. Prom King
    2. Dated a girl named Carmen who went to florida state weight lifting finals and came in 5th place.
    3. beat the hell out of her ex boyfriend who was 1st in florida for guys wrestling

AND AND AND AND AND AND AND IM THE BLOWJOB GUY ON HPOTD

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    AND AND AND AND AND AND AND IM THE BLOWJOB GUY ON HPOTD