Thread: OMFG I always wanted to do this!

United States
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    That is very, very cool! Just tie a bunch of balloons to the deckchair and off you go, waving to the family below you.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That must have been quite the mind f*ck for that airline pilot.

"Air traffic control, we're descending to 12........WTF? Theres a guy flying a lawn chair!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I saw them debunk this on mythbusters once. Gee, I guess everything you see on tv is not true.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    King of the Hill did a funny rendition of this idea... sending Bill up on a lawnchair with a cooler full of beer... Gribble said he should pat his stomach if he goes too high up into the atmosphere rather than suffer hypoxia and he'd shoot him... too bad the lawn chair wasn't stable and Dales aim sucked ass... he wound up dangling and being dragged halfway across town... prolly the closest thing that would have happened in reality in my mind until I saw this story...

I still see someone dying from trying this in the next week or so
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh it's definitely going to spark a epidemic of copycats. Followed by a rash of lawsuits of course. It's the american way you know.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    When I think of my homeland I laugh because I find its a country full of bigots, idiots, and debts. Its like we're just some expirament in self destruction or something. The stupidity of people here knows no limit and its contagious and spreading faster than a zombie plague.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    When I think of my homeland I laugh because I find its a country full of bigots, idiots, and debts. Its like we're just some expirament in self destruction or something. The stupidity of people here knows no limit and its contagious and spreading faster than a zombie plague.
    And the thing of it is, epecially among our youth, it's cool to be dumb. Anyone with half a brain is considered a dork and thus ostricized. Our future looks very bleek indeed. While our kids a rotting their brains with american idol, paris hilton, i pods and their my space accounts, indian and asian kids are getting degrees in mathmatics, engineering, science and medicine. Who's future do you think looks brighter?

United States
    I wanna do that too......hey it could be cheap to do though

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I wanna do that too......hey it could be cheap to do though
    If it doesn't work for you , you can always make that cool high pitched voice from the gas in the balloons. It's a win-win dude!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would be terrified of doing that. The guy's brave. It's amazing that 2 miles up he could still hear cows moo'ing and kids playing. Funny about the gunshots he heard making him nervous. Guess I'd shiv a brick, too, if I was being held up by balloons and heard gunshots.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I would be terrified of doing that. The guy's brave. It's amazing that 2 miles up he could still hear cows moo'ing and kids playing. Funny about the gunshots he heard making him nervous. Guess I'd shiv a brick, too, if I was being held up by balloons and heard gunshots.

I think he was able to hear that so far away because the air is thinner up there and there are no obstacles in the way to bounce off of before the sound can get to him. Also, i doubt there was alot of backround noise.

United States
    ^^ no doubt lol