Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its the FBIs fault Stephen Segal blows...

Kazakhstan
    if you arent sure who clint is, stop posting until you are the man with no name owns whole continents of face

i liked under siege. the one where he was an ex navy seal who became a chef.

the bit where he put the grenade in the microwave to kill the terrorists, thus combining his skills as chef and soldier. lolz.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    If they made a movie starring Jean Claude and Steven Segal it would make BILLIONS!!!......

GET IT DONE HOLLYWOOD....
    they should have them on opposing sides and have a kick-ass fight at the end...wonder who would win.... any thoughts anyone

United States
    OMG it would be like AVP (alien versus predator) ... either way our world is doomed noooooooooooooo
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20327578/

I can say with all due honesty that most Steven Segal movies sucked so bad I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch them... perhaps that's why his career tanked worse than Jean Claude Van Dams...

am I right or am I right?

the 'under siege' movies were good the second one with him fighting terroists on that train was the best, and that movie 'marked for death' was a good film too, i found this in a charity shops skip in good nick too. my nan loves mr siegal! she thinks he's sexy! and my aunty does too! is it those tight jeans??
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

United States
    My mom thought he was sexy too for a while til we met him ...he's fat enough to be Santa boy I swear...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    At least Jean Claude Van Damme looks like he can fight. Stephen Segal would be more at home in one of those kitchen shows.
    I have nothing but disdain for either, and I agree that Van Damme looks tougher than Mr. Ponytail, but since Segal is actually an Aikdo master, I think that he would probably mess up Van Damme in real life. But I don't like either one of them so I don't care.

Side Note: Alec Baldwin and Steven Segal remind me of each other, both bloated, self important, talentless and worthless piles that they are.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Canada
    Steven segal doesn't do much in movies cept break necks, eat donuts and sh*t out said donuts after filming.

oh and squint all the goddamned time.

I can safely say he is too fat and bloated to do much in real life cept pay nurses to force feed him liquid chips and chocolate via a tube connected to his stomach.

fat idiot.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ok I guess I have to be the guy pro Seagal.

I like his movies because they delivered action, action that was entertaining. I love chop socky flicks, so no matter who is in the lead role , if they are whupping someones ass to the point said ass whupping looks good enough to make me say Ouch... I am all for it.

He may be fuggin nutz, but who cares as long as he is kick someones ass.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    woah there man your one away from liking tom cruise with that thinking.

....wait-a-mintue!

Those friggin scientologists turned up at your deadlands premire adn got to you didnt they?!?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    woah there man your one away from liking tom cruise with that thinking.
    ....wait-a-mintue!

Those friggin scientologists turned up at your deadlands premire adn got to you didnt they?!?

Sorry, but it isn't always the actor who makes me watch films, it is the content. I am sure a majority of the time the actor is a main decision, or I should say the celeb involved, but not always. Sometimes you just need to watch someone giving someone an ass beating.

As far as Tom Cruise, I have a few films of his I like, but him as an actor... he annoys me with his I am better than you BS about scientology. There are Jen Claude Van Damme films I dig, even his direct to video stuff isn't too bad.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Canada
    Steven who?????
    Been so long since I've seen a movie
    of his I can't remember him lol
    I like Jean better, he just kicks ass,
    Steven just can't act, period.
    As for the FBI ruining his career,
    it was pretty well toast before
    they ever became involved