Thread: more stupid happenings in my area

Chasing Prey

Canada

more stupid happenings in my area

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...WS16/802090394

let us have a need for them and he'll be calling back for them with open arms. also,they only do training at night and downtown is a ghost town by like 5pm every day

Undisclosed
    That mayor is a prick and idoit. Hopefully, he will get voted out of office next election. He could have at least notified them in advance. Not all wars are fought in jungles and deserts.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    That mayor is a prick and idoit. Hopefully, he will get voted out of office next election. He could have at least notified them in advance. Not all wars are fought in jungles and deserts.

true dat. im all for them staying though,its a great thing knowing your city is considered a "terrorist target" and is about to get some federal dough which will make it safer. but the move by the mayor after that is just stupid.

United States
    I wonder if the mayor has ever heard the saying "It is better to have something and not need it, than it is to need something and not have it". What I mean is that the city will most likely never need the military there, but it is better to have them there to train in the city so they better protect it if need be.
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePrototype View Post
    I wonder if the mayor has ever heard the saying "It is better to have something and not need it, than it is to need something and not have it". What I mean is that the city will most likely never need the military there, but it is better to have them there to train in the city so they better protect it if need be.
    we got the 180th fighter wing, perry air base and fort meigs close by,so the mayor better re think his plan