Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decapitation kills?

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    Good point, I think I last watched one of those Resident Evil movies. Different universe altogether. Another good example is that dumb bastard who hung himself in Land'. But, I have something in mind that forbids me from applying that idea completely.

Just thought about this, but what about Major Cooper? We see that guy almost naked on the table, no visible marks or indication of how he died. Dr. Logan cut his face off, so we see that the major's brains are also in tact. Makes me wonder if he didn't just die of some natural cause and not come back? If he came back and his men shot him in the head to put him down for good, the inside of Cooper's skull would have looked like vegetable soup. Cooper would have been useless to Logan's experiment, wouldn't he?
    Wow, that's a great point. If he died and GAR stays true to his universe then Cooper would have come back as a zombie. You would think that if he died he would have been shot in the head unless Logan said he'd take care of Cooper and then switched the bodies making it look like he did. You know that's a major slip on GAR's part. I missed it. lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    Just thought about this, but what about Major Cooper? We see that guy almost naked on the table, no visible marks or indication of how he died. Dr. Logan cut his face off, so we see that the major's brains are also in tact. Makes me wonder if he didn't just die of some natural cause and not come back? If he came back and his men shot him in the head to put him down for good, the inside of Cooper's skull would have looked like vegetable soup. Cooper would have been useless to Logan's experiment, wouldn't he?
    Very good point! Either Cooper would be turn into a zombie, or he would have been shot (or perhaps, more humanely for an open casket situation, just had something small, like a knife, inserted into his brain). In the latter case, he'd be useless for Logan's experiments (I think). In the former case, Romero would be breaking his own rules.

However Johnsson was a zombie by the time they found him, despite not being bitten. His head was alive, and Sarah tried to shoot it.

England
    Cooper was a zombie.

Frankenstein had cut away so much of the brain that it no longer had the capacity to move.

Sarah said something like (sarcastic) "Brilliant! All that is needed is six hours of surgery (per zombie) that only a handful of neurosurgeons could perform before the emergancy!"
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    You have a creepy job Jimbo.
    Yeah, Clang, like all strange jobs, you get used to it after a while, and then you don't really think about how strange it really is until someone points it out to you. And then you may ask yourself, how did I get here?
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."