Thread: Netflix coming to XBOX 360!!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Netflix coming to XBOX 360!!!

I can't find any official links to it, but I just saw it with my own eyes on the E3 conference. This is pretty awesome and I'm hoping it's only something like $5-$10 a month.

EDIT: I just read on G4's website that "The Netflix library available on Xbox at no additional cost. Plus, you'll be able to "share" movies with your friends and watch at the same time."
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 14-Jul-2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Awesome news, I love how you can invite your friends in to the "virtual theater" and watch movies and TV shows together.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Awesome news, I love how you can invite your friends in to the "virtual theater" and watch movies and TV shows together.
    if you can use the party function to chat during the movie im sold.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    if you can use the party function to chat during the movie im sold.
    You can. Live Party is going to incorporate Netflix, so you and 8 friends can simultaneously watch a movie and talk together.

Oh, PS... that statement about NO ADDITIONAL COST was a slightly wrong. It's going to be no additional cost to your already EXISTING Netflix account. But, they have accounts for as low as something like $7 a month... so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be signing up for it once it hits the 369.

United States
    never had any interest in netflix, but now that it's coming to 360, i may just sign up....better than paying for movies with ms points.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Exactly. The library is going to be over 10,000 titles and you can watch them whenever you want, as many times as you want, unlike MS' measly library of movies you can only watch a couple of times before your rental runs out. Doesn't one rental from the marketplace cost almost like $7, too? That alone is practically 1 month of Netflix.