Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet The New Lara Croft

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Tell us how you really feel MZ!
    HARD.

England
    She boasts buckability of the highest order!!!

I always wondered though,and i know its only a game,but how does lara croft have any skin left on her knees & elbows seen as she wears no padding on them and shes always shimmying along boulders etc

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Lara Croft for me won't be Lara Croft without light green tanktop and cargopants.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, it's likely that this will be far from the last person to play the character. Angelina Jolie didn't set the bar very high, so that leaves oodles of room for improvement.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well, it's likely that this will be far from the last person to play the character. Angelina Jolie didn't set the bar very high, so that leaves oodles of room for improvement.
    I thought this Croft was just for photos and promotional items? She's not actually playing the part in a movie or something, is she?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    nah she's just a model....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm not sure. I just assumed it was. lol. See how these things get started? lol.

In any case the woman who ends up playing her won't look much different.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"