1 4.35%
  • Land - Big Daddy

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Gar Zombie

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The scariest? My vote stays with Bub. Big Daddy would be second. If there's anything worse than a creature with the need to eat your flesh, it's a creature with the need to eat your flesh and also knows how to handle a gun...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    The scariest? My vote stays with Bub. Big Daddy would be second. If there's anything worse than a creature with the need to eat your flesh, it's a creature with the need to eat your flesh and also knows how to handle a gun...
    You have a valid point there. That is a scary proposition but i was thinking more along the lines of, oh my god it's coming this way, sh8t your pants because it just looks so hellish type of thing.

That being said, I'm certain that Rhodes probably wouldn't have been able to use the underwear he was wearing again when bub was after his ass.!! lol

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Scariest to look at for me might be Doctor Tongue. He was pretty gruesome, or Sarah Cooper in the remake. She was disturbing just because I hate seeing little kids that are all creepy. Something about lost/corrupted innocence or something.

The most freighting to fight would definitely have to be one of the thinking high functioning zombies. I would say Big Daddy, he had an army at his back that did his bidding. Tough call though Bub was a decent shot even after death

Zombie marksmen are bad.