Thread: Another zombie game coming to 360...this time as an arcade game.

United States

Another zombie game coming to 360...this time as an arcade game.

I've never played the Zombies!! board game, but I imagine that'll change when I can play it over XBox Live:
    http://kotaku.com/5068895/zombies-bo...t-for-xbla-psn

I'm looking forward to checking this out. Anyone ever played the board game?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've played the board game before. Pretty fun. Good game to get together and get drunk with friends while playing. Can't wait to see this on the arcade, though!

Undisclosed
    Damn, a lot of zombies in video games lately. I'll demo it when it is released.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Damn, a lot of zombies in video games lately. I'll demo it when it is released.
    This is not good news for the genre we love. With everyone frantically trying to put their own zombie spin on things It's going to get rediculous at some point and become passe'.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    maybe some company with loads of dough will get the idea to finally publish an epic living dead sandbox game with a killer story (one that progess from an outbreak scenario to a "land of the dead", so to speak) with massive amounts of online co-op, kinda like an MMORPG. think left 4 dead meets grand theft auto meets world of warcraft.

still looking forward to this zombies!! game. i hope it's a blast. from what i've read/heard, the board game is pretty simple and quite fun.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I say bring on the zombies. Zombiefilms were never anything else than a fad, an exploitation of a popular subject. What's happening now is no different from what was happening in the first half of the eighties, when the very best zombiefilms were released. So bring it on! The more zombies, the better.

United States
    I just hope it doesnt suck. cuz I'm looking forward to it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive had this board game for years and regularly play it at the local bigass mom and pop game store when im hanging out there, put on the dawn or day soundtrack and it rocks, especially when you can play the cards to suddenly surround another player with zombies.

that said i dont think it will work on live myself, but ill check it out anyway.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think it'll work just fine on Live, considering it's a turn-based game. Might just be a little bit boring when it's not your turn, though.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    that said i dont think it will work on live myself
    Why not?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    because part of the fun is sitting round a table, waiting for that "oh snap" look on another players face when they lay a tile or play a card that totally fs your piece up, but gives him a clean route to the helicopter.

what will be the live equivalent? "DIDNT SEE THAT COMMIN' HUH FAGGIT?!?"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    because part of the fun is sitting round a table, waiting for that "oh snap" look on another players face when they lay a tile or play a card that totally fs your piece up, but gives him a clean route to the helicopter.

what will be the live equivalent? "DIDNT SEE THAT COMMIN' HUH FAGGIT?!?"

But isn't that the charm of live? Plus you get to see their faces as well on the webcam.

Though i have to admit, being cursed at every time i log on doesn't inspire me to keep using the service.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"