Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Racism alive and well, are we in the 50's?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Oh, it's the bumper sticker that got under your skin. Something about "cotton", I believe. Yes, I agree with you on this, blatantly "R" and in poor taste.
    Good, then we agree. Oh, and I doubt the guy with that bumper-sticker was a liberal, by the way.

United States
    The mods here have done a good job clearing out those miscreants that would have gotten this thread closed after just a few posts!

Racism is still alive and well in the United States of America, though I am not quite sure if the original story about the mentally disturbed woman shows a racist culture, or just the racism inherent in that defective woman who carved a backwards "B" on her face. If anything, it seems to me that the police did not believe her story (just looking at her, I assume that they did not take her seriously at all from point one) whereas there was once a time in the past when this false allegation would have been just enough to get people to form a posse and round up a token black man for some backwoods justice.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Good, then we agree. Oh, and I doubt the guy with that bumper-sticker was a liberal, by the way.
    Na, a Liberal would be driving around with a bumper sticker reading: "Who would Jesus bomb?"

Too cowardly, of course, to have one that read: "Who would Mohammed bomb?" The latter being more accurate, but also more likely to get one killed ...

-stray-

Undisclosed
    Marxist LIE.

Marxist media
    So it's all about conspiracy theories. Thanks for clearing that up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Na, a Liberal would be driving around with a bumper sticker reading: "Who would Jesus bomb?"

Too cowardly, of course, to have one that read: "Who would Mohammed bomb?" The latter being more accurate, but also more likely to get one killed ...

-stray-
    One don't cancel out the other.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    So it's all about conspiracy theories. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Heck no! I don't buy into conspiracy theories. The media leans heavily to the left, in favor of Marxism. Forgive me if I skip over all of the "in-betweens" and get right to the heart of the problem.

Dub, I also consider "Conservative" pacifiers such as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as part of the same problem with their "cheer leading" American military "interventions" in foreign affairs and forcing "our way of life" on people who don't want it. You can't get more Marxist than that, eh?

-stray-