Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incase you missed it yesterday, Lee Karr gives us a treat again...

United States
    Thanks for pointing out the interview and putting it up Neil, and thanks for putting in the hard work to get it. It looks liek a great trip you had there Lee, you got a lot of great information and some nice shots.

I am really excited and hopeful now, more so than before even. I know anyone associated with a project is going to hype it but I was getting the impression based on their words they buy into it as well and that says a lot.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the interview and putting it up Neil, and thanks for putting in the hard work to get it. It looks liek a great trip you had there Lee, you got a lot of great information and some nice shots.

I am really excited and hopeful now, more so than before even. I know anyone associated with a project is going to hype it but I was getting the impression based on their words they buy into it as well and that says a lot.
    Hey! I just put it on the site, Lee did the real leg work!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    SPOILERS

Sounds awesome!!

My only concern is the idea of zombies eating a horse. Doesn't that conflict quite strongly with what has gone before? Sure, one zombie took an experimental bite of a bug in Night, but we've never seen them actively feast on anything other than HUMAN flesh. Dr. Millard Rauche states in Dawn that "they feed only on warm human flesh". The fact of their reluctance to consume other meat also leads to a major plot development in Day.

United States
    Very nice! Allen Van Sprang looks different with that beard. George is lookin' good! Looks a lot healthier than in some of the past pic's I've seen. (Can't help but worry about the ol' gent!)

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    George is lookin' good! Looks a lot healthier than in some of the past pic's I've seen.
    I was wondering if it was just me who felt that way. He definitely looks lively!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Thanks for that, Lee - you are a indeed a rockstar.

Fresh Meat

Canada
    Excellent report. I enjoyed that and thanks. When you take little tidbits from each little interview and piece them together you get a pretty good idea of what the film is about.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    My only concern is the idea of zombies eating a horse. Doesn't that conflict quite strongly with what has gone before?
    It doesn't actually state that zombies eat a horse, but rather "there's horse carcasses and people feeding on one."

Nice work, Lee. I wish that all movie sites could dispense with the me-first-cloak-and-dagger bullsh*t attitudes and post news similar to the well-written example that you have given us here, but obviously that is too much to ask which is why I avoid the lot of them.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 29-Nov-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Hey Lee,
    Great job, again!
    Alex K.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by offwithherhead View Post
    Hey Lee,
    Great job, again!
    Alex K.
    Thanks Alex! It was great to see you again on the set, it was a wonderful visit. Hope you are doing well!

Lee