Thread: Sneaky Ninja Cat!

Administrator

England

Sneaky Ninja Cat!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Yeah, I saw this. Hilarious. I love the way it freezes all wide eyed whenever he peeks around the corner.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    LOL! The end was not what I expected!

Super Moderator

United States
    Hehe, that was very cute! They coulda punched up the ending a bit, though.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I remember seeing this a couple months ago... very cute.

United States
    I saw this the other day. Awesome!

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye, saw this a while back, and saw it again on that Rude Tube countdown show (with that tosser Alex Zane ).

Another great kitty video from 2008 is this:

United States
    One of our cats does the exact same thing as the 'ninja' cat - when I was watching it I was laughing and telling my husband it was just like Toby.
    The second one was adorable, how the kitten was holding the broccoli in its paws and eating.
    Awwwwwwww....

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Another reason I hate cats. Sneaky little bastards.

I like the use of the Joker's theme from TDK. Makes me feel uneasy every time I hear it....

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Another reason I hate cats. Sneaky little bastards.

I like the use of the Joker's theme from TDK. Makes me feel uneasy every time I hear it....
    lol, I didn't realise it was a different version of the video - just watched it after you said it had the TDK music in it, haha, brilliant stuff. It's scary as fook with that music on it.

I have to say, I used to despise cats, but now I'm cooler with cats than I used to be - and in turn, cats seem to be cooler with me - back when I didn't like cats at all, they didn't like me at all ... but then at uni there was this cat from the neighbourhood, quite young I think, and it was wicked.

Never bit, never lashed out with its claws, nothing - it was just really inquisitive and nice and just let you stroke it and play with it, so that kitty changed my mind about cats.

Since then the times I've been to a mate's houses who has like three cats, they all seem to be cool with me, including one who very swiftly jumped onto my lap and promptly went to sleep - something which surprised my mates, cos they said that particular cat was always very wary about new people. So clearly the cold war between cats and myself is now over, haha.

Plus I really like lolcats, so...

I've seen that Broccoli Cat video a few times now, and I still love it, that kitty just loves its greens. Superb stuff.

United States
    I've got a kitten on my lap and another cat on my mousepad.

Super Moderator

United States
    Okay, between this thread and Philly's new A-Team / Dawn video, I'm hankerin' for someone to do a really in-depth re-telling of Dawn using lolcat images.

I have a love/hate relationship with lolcat imagery (sometimes it really is too damn funny to hate), but I'd love to see the above come to fruition. Maybe I should search youtube tonight, maybe it's already been done...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany