Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anybody seen Pineapple Express?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    So hellsing walked out and didn't see the whole thing, and Deej muted it 30 minutes in and barely glanced at it afterwards ... ...
    hoslter your rockbrow sir, you cant really expect people to sit through a movie that youve given over an hour of your day too and your throughly uninterested and completely unentertained. sure i might have enjoyed some big finale were im sure seth rogan gets the girl or something but i was bored and i simply chose to go and do something better with my time.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    MZ, that movie sucked, plain and simple. James Franco was the only funny thing about it, from what I watched, and most of the stoner koes were completely recycled over and over.

2 Thumbs and 2 Big Toes down for worst stoner comedy ever made.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, sucked in you guys' estimation - and neither of you watched the whole movie!

If you don't watch the whole movie, you shouldn't be allowed to bitch about it.

Unless - obviously - it's something like Craptagium, because no normal human being could ever expect another normal human being to sit through more than five minutes or a few clips of that ball-gag-fandango.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    If you don't watch the whole movie, you shouldn't be allowed to bitch about it.
    I agree with this. While I found the film to be a bit generic and overdone....I still sat through it. You can't make judgment on a film without having seen it all the way through, imo...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I agree with this. While I found the film to be a bit generic and overdone....I still sat through it. You can't make judgment on a film without having seen it all the way through, imo...
    Which is part of the reason I finished out Max Payne ... ... and good lord it was rubbish.

Deeper bitchings from me, on that, coming soon!

Super Moderator

United States
    I am watching this movie, which I received as an extra late Christmas gift at this very moment...two minutes in...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I am watching this movie, which I received as an extra late Christmas gift at this very moment...two minutes in...

Save yourself and turn it off now. You'll thank me later for stopping you from wasting 90 minutesof your life.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Save yourself and turn it off now. You'll thank me later for stopping you from wasting 90 minutesof your life.
    That's a bit harsh, dont ya think?

I wasn't too impressed with the film, but it's worth at least one go. Just because we didn't like it too much doesn't mean everyone else will feel the same...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The fact I couldn't sit through it was enough for me to say it sucks and write a review. Sorry, but if a film cannot keep my attention, I am going to trounce all over it.

The messed up part is, even though The Happening, another crappy flick was watched that same night, at least that i could sit through til the end.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!