Thread: No talk about the film Zombieland comnig out?

Undisclosed

No talk about the film Zombieland comnig out?

Woody Harrelson is in it, and there was a funny CNN piece today on it, Check it out, haha!
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...bie/index.html

HAHA, good times.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    What is this "comnig" of which you speak? It sounds vaguely racist... and corporate. Must be American slang.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    What is this "comnig" of which you speak? It sounds vaguely racist... and corporate. Must be American slang.
    I'm tired and it was a typo. Not a racist. We will leave the racism to Steele. The edit button would not let me fix it. Now, back to this movie. Anyone who does not think I am a damn bigot have any details about this flick?

BTW, I have been coming to this site since it's newborn years so don't treat me like some idiot noob. I was registered here YEARS ago. kudos for having the best site dedicated to my all time favorite dead flicks by Romero.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Comnig

Quote Originally Posted by Cinerary View Post
    I'm tired and it was a typo. Not a racist. We will leave the racism to Steele. The edit button would not let me fix it. Now, back to this movie. Anyone who does not think I am a damn bigot have any details about this flick?

BTW, I have been coming to this site since it's newborn years so don't treat me like some idiot noob. I was registered here YEARS ago. kudos for having the best site dedicated to my all time favorite dead flicks by Romero.
    Don't worry, blind2d is just joking. He doesn't really think you're a racist. Or a noob. He just has an off-the-wall sense of humour.

Actually, I think Zombieland looks quite good - "Their issue is your tissue!"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinerary View Post
    Woody Harrelson is in it, and there was a funny CNN piece today on it, Check it out, haha!
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...bie/index.html
    Yeah, someone just made mention of it the other day in a thread about Woody's run in with a member of the paparazzi. I also seem to remember talk of it a few months about and people being especially intrigued by the prospect of another zombie movie with a 'comedy' aspect to it.

I'm gonna reserve even initial judgment till I can at least see a trailer or teaser for the film.

Glad to see you posting, welcome back

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Thanks for the welcomes back! I used to post under the name Scoracrasia, but that name is long lost in the graves of this site now. I used to post here, damn, at least 10 years ago if that is close to being somewhat accurate. I remember the old putrid green forums, haha!

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Yeah, I was just trying to be witty... doesn't usually work. Anyway, yeah, this film looks pretty good.

United States
    Yeah dude I remember you back in the day when I was a lurker here, so welcome back. I agree, this site rules.

(Don't let Blind get to you, brother. Sometimes he types stuff without realizing that not everyone gets that he is joking.)

Cool link, btw. "I thought he was a zombie!" CLASSIC!

Haven't heard much about the film, but it sounds interesting so I will likely seek it out.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Haha, I didn't take it to heart. Wouldn't it be strange if Woody was the 1st victim in the beginning of the stench holocaust.

United States
    The title just screams "stupidassed movie". If they put the same effort into writing the script as they did in naming it, expect absolute dogshit.