Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: baby here in hours

United States
    Wow, awesome man. Now you can join our old curmudgeon crew!!! Congrats!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    5lbs 10oz didnt tell me how long he was and born 10:24 am. everyones healthy and i got my drink so ill post pictures soon but now i must get in the showe and head back to the hospital. talks to yall later oh and his name is christopher matthew grimes
    Congrats Shadow! Nice solid name BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Wow, awesome man. Now you can join our old curmudgeon crew!!! Congrats!!!
    GHAAHHH!!! What's with these kids today?!?!?!
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 23-Apr-2009 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Congratulations, man! Welcome to fatherhood.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Canada
    Congratulations shadow, there is no other special feeling than looking at your own baby and thinking did I help create this.
    I have a new born son who's two months old now.
    All the best to you and your wife
    Cheers to you.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Congrats man.

Hope all is well with the newest edition and mom.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland
    everything is wonderful. brought him home yesterday and just now have ha time to post something. been tired all damn day. had about 4 hours of sleep since i left the hospital and now im up on baby watch duty by my own will so mama can get some sleep. she straight delivered him and no stitches if you can believe that. pretty amazing for a first time mother. she called me at work tuesday night had said her water had broke... i freaked the hell out but oh well things are slightly normal now and i may try and get some sleep some day soon. talk at you all later!
    IM HERE TO INFECT TRUTH. I HAVE MY WAYS BUT NONE AGAINST YOUR WILL. BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ITS TIME FOR CHANGE. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/UNDEADMATTHEW.

INFECT THE TRUTH!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    everything is wonderful. brought him home yesterday and just now have ha time to post something. been tired all damn day. had about 4 hours of sleep since i left the hospital and now im up on baby watch duty by my own will so mama can get some sleep. she straight delivered him and no stitches if you can believe that. pretty amazing for a first time mother. she called me at work tuesday night had said her water had broke... i freaked the hell out but oh well things are slightly normal now and i may try and get some sleep some day soon. talk at you all later!
    I'll bet right about now fantasies of sleep haunt your every waking moment. Think about a nice bed with cool, clean sheets ... a soft pillow ... heh.

I don't have a young'un in the house but, heck, between working 12-hour shifts, two teenagers, an occasionally demanding wife, cats, dogs, yard work, BBQing, shooting ... man, sometimes sleep seems like an unattainable goal.

-stray-