Thread: yet another movie..

United States

yet another movie..

Anyone remember Vincent Price movie called "Dr. Phibes".? It's a 70's movie...I can't remember how many of them were made I am thinking maybe 2 or 3..if anyone has seen them I am sure you will correct me lol
    I am trying to see how many of u know the oldies? I remember saturday nights I would go to my friends house and we would watch "Chiller Theater" every saturday night....I KNOW if ya all would have been old enough you would have seen all those old horror movies! If you all dont mind I will keep thinking of the old movies and see if you all have seen them? Actually probably you weren't born yet. Now that was fun to watch movies til all hours of the night. But, I am in the older generation...I don't know what you all like to do on a saturday night and should I really ask that question lol? Now this all was before dating age!

Undisclosed
    I use to watch Shock theater on Saturday nights. Dr. Shock was the host.
    I think there are only two of them. I won't lie I was born in 67.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MapMan
    I use to watch Shock theater on Saturday nights. Dr. Shock was the host.
    I think there are only two of them. I won't lie I was born in 67.
    I remember shock theater!! Ok my memory is going lol...do u remember a host by the name of..ooooooh its on the tip of my tongue..a young guy! Was he one of the hosts on shock theater..i will tell you the name as soon as i remember. Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel
    I remember shock theater!! Ok my memory is going lol...do u remember a host by the name of..ooooooh its on the tip of my tongue..a young guy! Was he one of the hosts on shock theater..i will tell you the name as soon as i remember. Geez!
    I want to say "Tarantula"
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 23-Jun-2006 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    I don't remember him. Shock Theater was locally produced all over the place. Here is a link to the host where I grew up. I watched reruns later on.

http://www.chillercinema.com/shock.html

United States
    [QUOTE=MapMan]I don't remember him. Shock Theater was locally produced all over the place. Here is a link to the host where I grew up. I watched reruns later on.

http://www.chillercinema.com/shock.html[/QUOTE
    Ok i ask my hubby..it was "Scream IN" and it was Tarantula as the host.

Quote Originally Posted by MapMan
    I don't remember him. Shock Theater was locally produced all over the place. Here is a link to the host where I grew up. I watched reruns later on.

http://www.chillercinema.com/shock.html
    Google : Horror hosts for movies in the 70's in Pennsylvania...Tarantula is on there if you would like to see him. It was in late 60's to 1971.
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 23-Jun-2006 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost