Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Just got the minimalist in shadow complex, beat the game in 27 minutes with 4 items

6 levels and 6 proving missions to go and its my 6th 100% complete game.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

aaaand theres proving grounds. just gotta grind out 6 more levels and im 200 for 200

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's definitely fun but i tire of that sort of game quickly. It's like survival in left 4 dead where there's really no chance of winning just holding out as long as you can.

Just not a big fan of games you can't win.

me neither, reckon no one is and thats why theres only one achievement for it in left 4 dead 2 for just staying in there for 4 minutes.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    and for another 10g 'serious complex' which rounds me off at 200 and game 6 done. and breaks me into the 27,000 mark.

Canada
    Beat lvl 50 horde mode in Gears of War 2 with my buddy, it was fun as hell. Now, time to do it 1-50 on super goddamn hard.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    spent the last few hours getting warlock, bloodlines and belmont's revenge on symphony of the night, again getting me a 200/200 adn my 7th fully completed game points wise. im on a roll today it seems, cheers shitty blizzards outside.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Just got the minimalist in shadow complex, beat the game in 27 minutes with 4 items
    nice. gonna have to do that one myself. currently playing through for the 1st time and going for the completionist achievement, or whatever you call it, for having 100% of the items.

United States
    Got the Quarian Ally, Long Service Medal and Distinguished Combat Medal achievements for Mass Effect. I've got 2 polar opposite characters ready for ME2, hopefully the decisions made in the first game will lead to two vastly different experiences in the sequel.

Hells, I went for Belmont's Revenge a few weeks ago, exploring the entire castle before realizing you can go directly to the clock tower area with his super jump. Maybe I'll finish that one off today.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Got the Quarian Ally, Long Service Medal and Distinguished Combat Medal achievements for Mass Effect. I've got 2 polar opposite characters ready for ME2, hopefully the decisions made in the first game will lead to two vastly different experiences in the sequel.

Hells, I went for Belmont's Revenge a few weeks ago, exploring the entire castle before realizing you can go directly to the clock tower area with his super jump. Maybe I'll finish that one off today.
    the reverse castle is hard as fuck. one portion has you in corridors with 7 enemies whoa ll one hit kill you and your ages away form the save point, but very close to the next one. after you get through the final tower full of bullshit snipers you can keep leaving and entering the next corridor to farm hearts for all the rain spell from the holy water, which you only need to use once on the final boss.

heres a rough guide from memory.

1. from the start head right till you reach the room with the big stone in it.
    2.use super jump to get up to the next room and head up and left to the alchemy labs then royal church, or something royal anyway.
    3. head up, sticking left then along the top to the castle keep.
    4. head up to the tower and use the spammed super jump to head to the little temple past the throne room to warp to the inverse castle. You should kill the griffon boss on the way.
    5. head back the way you came, relying almost constantly on the super jump.
    6. kill the medusa with a holy water super spell.
    7.when you clear the tower full of snipers of goth head right into a passage, this room gives 10 hearts each time, enter collect em, leave and repeat till you reach 99 hearts.
    8.enter the hall with the flying sword creature and head up and left. enter the collesium area and head diagonally left and up till you reach the mosaic hall with the giant spirit woman with the sword. then head up and left to the clock in the center of the map and up into the fight with shaft. one holy water super spell and theres your achievement.
    Last edited by Danny; 09-Jan-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm working through assasin's creed 2 and i got the completing dna sequence 9 achievement. I must say you could get 900 points out of that game without even trying.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    100G - Hardened War Hero (Call of Duty: World at War)

with "the pacific" airing on HBO, i've gotten back into playing cod:waw. finally beat the campaign on veteran, which is probably one of the most frustrating experiences in my gaming past.

Undisclosed
    A buddy of mine came over this weekend and pretty much insisted we tackle the 7 day survivor achievement on Dead Rising... So 14 hours and some change later I got it.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    "Win a battle in all online game modes" - Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Saw this on another board and had a chuckle. Makes me think of Microsoft's plan to keep us alone in the house with no same-console multiplayer.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Saw this on another board and had a chuckle. Makes me think of Microsoft's plan to keep us alone in the house with no same-console multiplayer.

ive actually got the shirt of that

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ive actually got the shirt of that
    Where did you get it? Must have...
    Last edited by bassman; 28-Apr-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Where did you get it? Must have...
    The escapist, i was getting a few zero punctuation things and saw it and had to have it.

-not my favourite purchase though