Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Futurama to be coming back?

Undisclosed

That is just nonsense!

Futurama is definately better than Family Guy - Futurama is also easily better than The Simpsons, which just sucks MAJOR beanbag now. I'd heard they were going to do some straight to DVD movies, but another season sounds awesome, it was utterly retarded to cancel that show.

FUTURAMA!!!!!

I dont know how to quote you MZ but that nonsensicle remark was made by you....how in gods name?

(PS yeah the Simpsons are running low on ideas after 5000 or so episodes

United States
    both shows are addictive, family guy is more funny, futurama is just flippin awesome

Super Moderator

UK
    But Futurama IS better than Family Guy - FG is complete and utter ass now, the first half of season 4 (and the seasons that came before) were hilarious, but the second half of season 4 (the most recent shows) has been total and utter turd.

The Simpson's has been going steadily downhill since reaching double-figured seasons, especially after say season 13 or 14. Futurama on the other hand is on one hand incredibly intelligent, on another has plenty of purile humour, the scope of the show is much wider and allows for many more stories.

So bollocks is my opinion "nonsensicle" as you put it, it's just that - my opinion, single-digit Simpson's were legendary and most likely could pip Futurama at the post, but these days The Simpson's is embarrassing ... and very sad to watch most times. The recent season 17 episode regarding "creationism" was classic Simpson's and was excellent, but one episode out of a 22, shocking.

I'm sure there's plenty who'll agree with me, plenty who'll agree with The Simpson's camp and plenty who'll agree with the Family Guy camp.

United States
    I am ambivalent about family guy. Dont like its clone american dad, but I love futurama
    Comedy Cental oreders 13 new episodes
    http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=10248

ost of those other links were too old

and...uh...
    Yay.

The fry's dog episode was the best one