United States

Be careful what you put in a copy machine

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6412439.shtml

This was kinda disturbing to read.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Very disturbing.

Mental note - Do not sale copy machine. DESTROY.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

This is something that's seems totally obvious, once someone bring it to your attention.

That is scary. As technology continues to advance our privacy will continue to erode.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Mental note - Do not sale copy machine. DESTROY.
    That's right - go Office Space on that bitch before you consider selling it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Or...just buy one...wait for it...with no hard drive.

Anyone remember the old ditto machines?

Last edited by darth los; 21-Apr-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Im pretty sure....not entirely though....

I thought I heard about this quite a long time ago. And I thought it was on here too....

Oh sweet...found it by searching the forum...seems that the original story link no longer works...but the same subject matter...

Blast from the past 2007 style.
    http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...t=Copy+Machine

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States

wonder how butt prints they'll find.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekiller View Post
    wonder how butt prints they'll find.

I hadn't thought of that. That and boob prints. Probably more butt prints than boobs though, and that's a shame.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I hadn't thought of that. That and boob prints. Probably more butt prints than boobs though, and that's a shame.
    That all depnds on if your a boob or assman.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That all depnds on if your a boob or assman.

Touche'!