Thread: Very odd story in the news and a little gross

Banned User

United States

Very odd story in the news and a little gross

But makes a story. Like how can anyone not remember having a light bulb shover up their ass? http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/od_nm/pakistan_bulb_dc;_ylt=AvnCqgXu31wOtUKnexhZX5cSH9EA ;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA----

Operation removes lightbulb from anus
    Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.
    Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.
    "Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.
    "We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."
    Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.
    "When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.
    "I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."
    The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Undisclosed

Talking

Keith Olberman said on his show the other night that the guy was trying the "Uncle Fester trick" but got it wrong.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge
    Keith Olberman said on his show the other night that the guy was trying the "Uncle Fester trick" but got it wrong.
    lol. I loved Uncle Fester!

United States
    Normally when people have a bright idea, the lightbulb goes on ABOVE the head, not shoved deep into the anus...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

United States
    id keep that on the downlow..lol

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    Normally when people have a bright idea, the lightbulb goes on ABOVE the head, not shoved deep into the anus...
    I can not believe he is in denial of shuving a light bulb up his ass. SO what if he is gay masterbating with a lightbulb!...lmao. I have seen worse. oN ROTTEN.COM is a photo where a man had a potato and a jar of jelly up his ass. PRICELESS! http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    oN ROTTEN.COM is a photo where a man had a potato and a jar of jelly up his ass. PRICELESS! http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/

PRICELESS???????? NOT!!!

And even worse, the poor phucker was in prison for making booze!!!!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    I can not believe he is in denial of shuving a light bulb up his ass. SO what if he is gay masterbating with a lightbulb!...lmao. I have seen worse. oN ROTTEN.COM is a photo where a man had a potato and a jar of jelly up his ass. PRICELESS! http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/
    Denial?
    You cannot make that assumtion, rationally.
    Ever been in a foreign prison and observed the behavior of the guards and other inmates?
    No. So, shut it!
    Also, you automatically assume he is gay. (plus, you don't "masturbate" (proper spelling there) your anal canal - "stimulate", maybe; not masturbate)

You're just another victim of the United States Press.