Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers: The Movie.

Undisclosed
    Interesting. A live action Transformers. Only two things are going to get me to go see that.
    1. If Megatron, though being much larger than Starscreamer, can change into a pistol small enough for his underling to use. I would go just to see the look on the audience's faces as they wonder, 'how the hell is that possible?'.
    2. For humor sake, having the autobot that talks like he just swallowed an entire kilo of speed.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    The size change won't happen at all in the movie, Megatron is going to be a tank, if soundwave appears he could come in as a stealth bomber or something.
    I'd love to see gunship and Aircraft carrier transformers in this one, if any of the jets are going to be in it, that would be a suitable platform for them to attack from.
    Last edited by Rottedfreak; 06-Jul-2006 at 05:53 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rightwing401
    2. For humor sake, having the autobot that talks like he just swallowed an entire kilo of speed.

...blur.

NNNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

someone was gonna say it anyway.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottedfreak
    The size change won't happen at all in the movie, Megatron is going to be a tank, if soundwave appears he could come in as a stealth bomber or something.
    I'd love to see gunship and Aircraft carrier transformers in this one, if any of the jets are going to be in it, that would be a suitable platform for them to attack from.
    Ah man, the size change has always been one of my adult pet peeves from my favorite childhood show. I doubt they'll be having the deceptacon that's a casset player and shoots the tape critters from his chest either.
    What can I say hellsing, I'm a love child of the cheesy 80's cartoons.

Undisclosed

Soundwave...

The kids in the theatre would wonder,"Hey what are those things popping out of his chest? VHS tapes or something"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA
    The kids in the theatre would wonder,"Hey what are those things popping out of his chest? VHS tapes or something"
    Funny, but sad at the same time

Anyway, I finally found a trailer with decent quality images of an actual transformer.

Enjoy...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany