Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looney Tunes theatrical return

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Spongebob is the only current show that isn't half bad. My kid loves it and I can also get a good laugh or two per episode.
    Tell me about it.

Spongebob is the only curret toon' that can rival the old school in terms of laughs, imo.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Are we talking about the recent Spongebob episodes? Unless, I've missed some really great episodes Spongebob's gone downhill since, Season 3 and the Movie.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The Tunes are coming back in a bigger way than I had thought. A Bugs Bunny movie is already in the writing stages, and Cartoon Network is going to air a new Bugs/Daffy cartoon.

Let's hope it's more of the old show rather than Space Jam or Back in Action....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    But Spongebob's been on for quite some time now...
    I like the educational cartoons, but I seem to remember them being... better.
    Magic School Bus, Arthur... now? I don't know... But yes, LT is where it's at-
    "I got two turntables and a microphone!"
    -Shut up, Beck! What was I saying? Oh yeah, LT kicks ass. Disney was best, I think, before the '80's. Snow White is awesome... Wait, no, Mulan and Lion King were great... Ahh, how can I choose?! It's like picking your favorite step-parent!
    Captain Planet... he's the hero...
    The power... is mine!
    I'm tired... apologies...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Blind....as usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Speaking of Snow White....we recently picked it up on BR and it's nothing short of amazing. I'm also looking forward to Lion King's BR release. Great flick.

Most of Disney's older stuff is great. It's just a shame how they handle this "limited time" BR crap. Put it out there and leave it out there! Whats the point in it being limited, anyway??