Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinect has problems recognizing dark-skinned users?

United States
    i think the part about xbros thinking they are batman, standing there with their sunglasses on while telling their xbox good morning, is downright hilarious. batman, my ass. these dudes get winded just getting up to get another huge glass of soda and bag of chips....so delusional, but there are some people out there who live almost solely for the purpose of gaming and spend the vast majority of their time and money on it....quite pathetic, in my opinion. get out and do something productive with your life, ffs.

the few times i've gone to midnight releases of games, i am floored by how fucking nerdy and obsessed with videogames some guys are and can think back to about 6 or 7 individuals i was near in those midnight release lines and just picture them in this predicament...fucking hilarious. those are the same types who will likely not lose their virginity till they end up paying for it because they are too timid and ignorant about how people really are outside of the virtual worlds they wish they lived in.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 04-Nov-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: more about the uber-dweebs

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i think the part about xbros thinking they are batman, standing there with their sunglasses on while telling their xbox good morning, is downright hilarious. batman, my ass. these dudes get winded just getting up to get another huge glass of soda and bag of chips....so delusional, but there are some people out there who live almost solely for the purpose of gaming and spend the vast majority of their time and money on it....quite pathetic, in my opinion. get out and do something productive with your life, ffs.

the few times i've gone to midnight releases of games, i am floored by how fucking nerdy and obsessed with videogames some guys are and can think back to about 6 or 7 individuals i was near in those midnight release lines and just picture them in this predicament...fucking hilarious. those are the same types who will likely not lose their virginity till they end up paying for it because they are too timid and ignorant about how people really are outside of the virtual worlds they wish they lived in.
    been to two midnight launches, once was the last warcraft expansion, many types of people, mostly female or brick shithouses which was surprising, then a friend dragged me to the last call of duty one. zitty neckbeard wankers the lot of them.

United States
    yeah, the MW2 midnight launch as chock full of nerds from all walks of life, but the assclowns in line directly before me took the cake. dude actually had his laptop in hand, playing games on it, talking shit on his buddies about having an K/D ratio below 1.5 on WaW, calling his buddy across town, reminding him about the huge-taco bell order dude was picking up, talking non-stop about this n that....i seriously wanted to knock his fucking head off by the time we got to the counter.

the midnight release of DR2 coincided with the release of some guitar queer-o game, and the unshaven fat fuck in line ahead of me was having a 20 minute discussion with some other fat fuck about who had the better and more expensive gaming set-up, from HDTV's surround sound, which consoles, even gaming chairs....i wanted to come up with a quip about not ever having a gf probably saved them tons of money to pad their lonely gaming-utopia with, but decided to just turn on my ipod and study my review sheet for a test i had the next day.

but yeah, midnight releases bring all the weirdo's out of their basements.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    the midnight release of DR2 coincided with the release of some guitar queer-o game, and the unshaven fat fuck in line ahead of me was having a 20 minute discussion with some other fat fuck about who had the better and more expensive gaming set-up, from HDTV's surround sound, which consoles, even gaming chairs....
    I don't know why, but this made me lmmfao!

United States
    you should of been there, man. nerd-dom at its worst. i almost felt bad for the guys, but they were so passionate and conceited about it...quite lame. but amusing, nonetheless.

United States