Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was talking to Gary Klar yesterday, and he said that...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Fashion and technology? You're kidding, right?
    Last edited by bassman; 24-May-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Yeah, they clearly tried to maintain the look of fashion and level of technology established in Night and Dawn.
    There was a level of fashion & technology, other than pre-millenial, maintained through any of the original films?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    As for the debate of Land vs Day in terms of which came first....I dunno, is there any real tangiable evidence to suggest that Day took place anywhere near Pittsburgh? Cos Land only hints at it marginally....

I've always thought the events of Day took place near Florida and surrounding areas due to the sunny climate and whatnot. Just because there's only 7 people alive in THAT part of the US doesn't mean that cities haven't thrived elsewhere. The people in day were isolated for hundreds of miles around them but I never thought it meant that the entire species was gone - that would take a long, long long time really, and there were bound to be entire cities that managed to wall themselves away from the problem - just not on that side of the coast where our friends from Day were...

kinda like how some monkeys have evolved differently to others - some of them walk, talk, and use cell phones and the others have just figured out how to use sticks to depth test a river...so you know, different demographics, different outcomes....
    All evidence in Day points to it being in Florida (except for the whole 'cant have underground bases in Florida'). But the location has little to do with the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

Good ol Philly. Still holding strong with the belief that Day comes after Land.

Great pictures.
    The passages of time does not make the truth any less the truth!

Yeah, the pics were cool to get. Kind of a random, last minute, never hard of before (well, it is the first (and last?) year) convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    lol that was my first thought, and of course taking the time to let us all know there is someone who supports that side of the debate.

I still disagree, and still love you like a brother Phil.

See you after the zeds walk we will be two of the sad sacks that make it, sure of that much if nothing else.
    Yeah I love you like a brother too Thorn.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    Eh, "Land of the Dead" isn't in the same dead universe as the original trilogy anyway (it's part of the second trilogy), so the debate really is non-existent anyway.

j.p.
    Land would definitely be part of the original "quad-riliogy". The Savini character confirms that for me.