Thread: Enjoyed this

United States

Enjoyed this

Interactive zombie game on you tube

Kinda like Dragon's Lair
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 06-Jun-2011 at 06:57 AM. Reason: You tube inability
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    If Romero REALLY wanted to try something different, he would create a 2hour plus movie that allows you to choose the zombie adventure. Technology should be ready to make something like this...

England
    That was pretty cool.
    Good find
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Super Moderator

United States
    Reminds me of a very cool choose your own adventure zombie survival project that someone linked to on these forums a year or two back. A very well polished project, that was.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    If Romero REALLY wanted to try something different, he would create a 2hour plus movie that allows you to choose the zombie adventure. Technology should be ready to make something like this...
    I suppose you could do it very crudely using DVD chapters or something - you start the film off then at the end of the scene give people a choice of what happens next, A, B, C or D. Not sure how you could do it seamlessly without pausing the film and breaking the immersion - maybe a film equivalent of a Quick Time Event like you get in video games! Of course it also requires about four times the amount of footage depending on how many 'choices' you want to give the audience. Interesting idea though, worth thinking about.

Having said that even if you did give people the choice of what happens I'm sure some people would still find something to complain about...

"Choose your own zombie movie adventure - if the story's crap, you've no one to blame but yourself!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Carcass View Post
    even if you did give people the choice of what happens I'm sure some people would still find something to complain about...

True words - well said!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."