Thread: Please Google!! PLEASE create an online auction site!

Administrator

England

Please Google!! PLEASE create an online auction site!

We need some competition for EBay's domination of the auction and payment system!

Google has the presence and loyality to start a payment and auction site! PLEASE do it!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    google can do anything.........anything.......

ViP

United States
    I absolutely love eBay. It'd take someone else giving away free stuff to get me to change to another auction site. Yahoo tried it, and failed.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I absolutely love eBay. It'd take someone else giving away free stuff to get me to change to another auction site. Yahoo tried it, and failed.
    As long as it was as friendly as EBay to sell, buy and pay I'd love to use a competitor. Ebay have got it too easy hence their cynical charges.

I suspect if Google got onboard their charges would be far more 'friendly'...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

ViP

United States
    In eBay's defense, they did buy out Paypal, and made it cost a little less.

Between eBay, Amazon and other various online retailers, I think there is a nice variety. I do agree that Google would be the best company to take a crack at it.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You get better deals on UBID for Computers, notebooks and parts than eBay, and most of it is factory refurb'd or new. Ebay refurb is some guy whom bought a bulk of returned laptops and got them working, or the mfg just wants to unload all the returned laptops.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    to bad you cant deal drugs on ebay