Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It doesn't have to get this bad...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    lol i initially got picked on for being a bit of a geek, but i just hung out with the heavy metallers and drug dealers to get a bit of peace & clout

but then it is sad i went to those lengths, i guess.
    I became buds with one of the most hardcore kids in school. He was really tall, had a sick Afro and would fight anybody. He did some sick violence early on in school, so didnt have to fight much. So I got left alone by association mostly. Funny, I was In all these Honors classes and everyone of my friends were strictly shop class/Vocational studies.
    And it's true, as soon as I started "partying" as we used to call it, the BJs suudenly started flowing. Boy was I surprised! Pothead chicks rule!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    lol, you paint a vivid picture of being dragged out for rugby practice back in school...there's gotta be some human rights thing against putting kids through that kinda thing 4 times a week.

edit - lmao coma. that's the way it rolls. pothead chicks indeed. "this one's for the star trek fan club"
    Last edited by _liam_; 07-Nov-2006 at 11:06 PM.

Banned User

United States
    kids are just as bad here anymore. Personally I would love to move to England.

United States
    nothing can be changed about the situation of people being mean to other people.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Where was I? What was I on about? ... er ... yeah, f*ck softly softly. I say we ro-sham-bo these bullying pricks.
    I did once. It worked. Some kid who lived a couple blocks from me started crap with me and I told him if he didn't stop I would do it. He didn't believe me. I feel bad about it now, but he deserved it at the time.

Then a few years later another kid tried to pick a fight with me. After trying to do the walk away thing he decided to take a swing so I just ducked the punch, came back with an uppercut and proceeded to beat the h*ll out of him after knocking him to the ground. I guess he thought that because I'm a smaller guy (I'm only 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighed about 140 at the time) that I couldn't fight, but he was wrong. It took my friend who was much larger than me (about 5' 10 and 220lbs) to pull me off of him and hold me back. From that point on nobody messed with me.

Something just snapped in me that day. I am glad it hasn't happened since, but to this day when I run into him he will not look at me.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I never got revenge on the bullies. Due to the fact that they nearly killed me on more than one occaision, and I basically was scared of them...