View Poll Results: Will you vote in Tuesday's midterm elections?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 72.73%
  • No

3 9.09%
  • Why Bother

6 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Will you vote Tuesday??

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by tju1973 View Post

I voted for the only Jewish cowboy in Texas, one Mr Kinky Freidman

...really?, kinky feidman?. damn theres gotta be some repressed anger from high school for that guy.

United States
    I voted early, and this election makes me proud.

Democrats taking back the house! WOOO!!!

I'm so ****ing stoked about that. I'll be walking on air all week if I wake up and find out they took the senate too.

Glad to see that America's finally coming to its senses and leaving the dark ages of the GOP rule.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Undisclosed
    Glad to see that America's finally coming to its senses
    Yeah, brother! Numbnuts still abound, but we'll see where it sits in a coupla days. At least a lot of people voted. Nice to see a discernible lack of ennui and apathy. Don't much care how you vote, just that you did. Exercise your franchise, or piss off. The next person I hear griping in any respect about politics who didn't vote is gonna get a direct smack upside the head.

And then I'll go back to zombie movies. I like them better.
    Last edited by 7feet; 08-Nov-2006 at 08:52 AM.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Communists?!?! Are you nuts?
    Read your history.

You are seeing boogeymen in the dark that don't exist.

I guess "Looney" wasn't "hard" enough, so you have to have fantasies of a Red fifth column?

and Ol' Joe is a turd. A pedantic sell out self interested turd with a very irratating voice.
    Actually joe has been great for Connecticut. He just doesnt sellout to either party. He isnt going to silence himself so that the communists get to run ramshot all over. He is a principaled man, and I am glad he won in a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post

I'm so ****ing stoked about that. I'll be walking on air all week if I wake up and find out they took the senate too.

Glad to see that America's finally coming to its senses and leaving the dark ages of the GOP rule.
    If you can say cut and run liberals are "coming back to our senses" I guess. But dont get too excited, theyre only midterm elections and Bush still gets to make supreme court appointments and I am sure he will get another one.

Alot of these "new" democrats won because theyre "moderate" and "conservative" democrats, so dont count the chickies too quick
    Last edited by Khardis; 08-Nov-2006 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    CNN is handing states with a 10+ point republican lead ot democrats, big suprise there. I believe Web is behind isnt he?
    As of 6am he is ahead by 8,000 votes. Also it looks like we will get Montana as well. So maybe I was wrong and the dems will control both house. Could this be a sweet victory for dems. Whether or not that are all left or all right, as long as the far right conservative base no longer has control I don't care. I wouldprefer more politicans be moderates.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Joe Liberman, ex-democrat. I voted for Joe because he has done a TON for my state in terms of bringing home the bacon. And there was no way in hell the Schlesinger was going to win anyway. And I couldnt bare to see Ned Lamont win, so I went with Liberman.
    That is what I was thinking when I first read your post, Lieberman.

Credit where it is due, at least you don't vote straight down the party line.
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States

What the hell is the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post

What is going to be so great under this new brand of thugs? Where is the great victory? Democrats aren't going to fix this country.

What is the dark side? Is it morales in general? anti border, language,and culture, that is what you are geting with the dems.

Look for special interest groups and illegal aliens to have more pull. You dug your grave America, I have to lie in it.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 08-Nov-2006 at 01:54 PM.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    What is going to be so great under this new brand of thugs? Where is the great victory? Democrats aren't going to fix this country.

What is the dark side? Is it morales in general? anti border, language,and culture, that is what you are geting with the dems.

Look for special interest groups and illegal aliens to have more pull. You dug your grave America, I have to lie in it.
    What have the Reps accomplished?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Is it morales in general? You dug your grave America, I have to lie in it.
    Well I think any reasonable person can agree that neither Dems or Rebs have any morals....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    Jack and sh1t and jack left town
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Actually joe has been great for Connecticut. He just doesnt sellout to either party. He isnt going to silence himself so that the communists get to run ramshot all over. He is a principaled man, and I am glad he won in a landslide.

If you can say cut and run liberals are "coming back to our senses" I guess. But dont get too excited, theyre only midterm elections and Bush still gets to make supreme court appointments and I am sure he will get another one.
    That unsophisticated hyperbole concerning Communists is about 50 years out of date. That sort of inflammatory mud is just ridiculous and , frankly, shockingly ignorant.
    A millionaire can't be a communist by definition because he "thriving on the blood of the proletariat" and is not adequetly redistributing his wealth.
    I try to take you seriously, despite my better judgement, but you should open up some fact based literature and try to learn something other than spoon fed propaganda.

Dem "obstructionists" can block many of the stupid ideas of the Administration. Mainly by blocking funding WHICH THEY NOW CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Well I think any reasonable person can agree that neither Dems or Rebs have any morals....
    Natonally at least. Local Republicans and Democrats are very different but the morality becomes relative when the become nationally involved.
    In the current configuration the moral republicans have been strongarmed by the Right wing radicals and have to play to maintain a career. And it ended up backfiring. Like John McCain buddying up to Bush, whom he can't stand. I used to think he'd make a damn good GOP president, until he started flp flopping on his previously hardheaded stands on right and wrong. He is a good example of someone eaten by the beast of opportunity.

I wish they would argue like UK parliament. I think that is pretty awesome. Like WWF with nerds

Hold for Litany of Talking Points comprised of dubious "facts"....
    Last edited by coma; 08-Nov-2006 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    I wish they would argue like UK parliament. I think that is pretty awesome. Like WWF with nerds
    I'd love to see that here. Watching the Brit parliament when a stupid idea gets a huge cacophonous "BOOOOOOO!!!" is great. If the "opposition" here (whoever they are) had the nuts to do that I think we'd be considerably better off. Nothing a politician hates more than being publicly embarrassed, tends to keep 'em in line.

Oh, and hell yeah I voted. Couldn't keep me away. Just wish I would have got off my ass this year and worked at the polling place. I love all those 90 year old ladies who work the polls (I suspect a lot of them still remember when women's suffrage was a real issue), but they can get a little spacey sometimes. But I'm lucky, since Tammany Hall there hasn't been too much abject, in-yer-face election rigging here. And I'd like to keep it that way.
    Last edited by 7feet; 09-Nov-2006 at 06:30 AM.

United States
    They succeeded in successfully ****ing up the education system, any sort of hope for cures to nervous system diseases, as well as chances for freedom of love, but hopefully that'll change now that logic has prevailed over "divine will".

But not all of them are bad, I personally like Colin Powell, I think he'd make a great president he would run.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007