Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you haven't seen CARS (2006) I suggest you do!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA
    I dont think I ever laughed out loud ever. I do grin once in awhile. (the every 3rd blink is slower made me smile). So maybe I just look at the movie differently.
    Ummm, totally personal question. Haven't you ever smoked pot?

Not that I am espousing the use of narcotics in any manner whatsoever. But I've had those kind of nights. And days. And....well you get my point.

Maybe the jokes were kind of insider style. Hence, the field scene killed me since I grew in Minnesota (a very long time ago) and we went 'tipping' after too much banana schnapps. It didn't work, I was 12, and I can't eat bananas anymore.

Oops. Off my ramble now.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS
    I think i will wait for the dvd to come out. i can not bring myself to see a movie about cars.
    wha wha what!!!???
    So, which is it?...............oh my
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 30-Jun-2006 at 11:39 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    So I bought "Cars" for my little nephew the other day and sat down to watch it with him........it's just a good as Toy Story, I'd say.

It had me cracking up the whole time. And the really wierd thing is that I hate that Larry the Cable Guy f*cker....but Mater was friggin hilarious.

The little nod to the earlier pixar films during the credits was great. "Does this guy do voices in all of their movies?!?"

Definitely an A+.