Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Set Video: First Week

Canada

Set Video: First Week

Post deleted.
    Last edited by dogma789; 12-Feb-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Deleted post.

capncnut
    Fantastic link there bro. Diary really is looking good, I cant friggin' wait!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ended kinda abruptly didnt it?, personally it looks cool but i thought this was some college kids with a camcorder and zombies yet how come theres dudes with machine guns, theres only so much of that road warrior type soldier of fortune crap i can take, thats the bit i hate about dead films in general, only 28 days, return and shaun have been that "realistic what with cricket bats, cars and bags full of cans as protection, like were the hell do you suddenly get a m-16 from?

United States
    Great find!

ViP

Undisclosed
    Awesome clip, an actual look inside the production. As indie as the media talks it up to be, it seems a very decent size production. I kept on picturing George and like 5 people with prosumer gear running around in the woods. It feels like this one will have a little more of that personal quality that his other films have. I can't wait.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    To quote "Office Space"....."F*ckin A, man".

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    looks cool!!therés a shoot inside the van very powerful.and the zombies in the road being shoot!!(it looks like a scene in the grindhouse trailer...) i think the movie could be great!

Administrator

England
    Nice!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Nice link
    This definately makes me more interested. Which aint hard cause I'm pretty lukewarm about the whole thing
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Australia
    That Felsher blokes does all those docos for Anchor Bay, yeah?

Anyway, what a beautiful contrast the release of this video is to the LAND production which shut the fans out completely. I guess we can now safely lay the blame on Universal for that travesty.

I foresee great things for DIARY OF THE DEAD...
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Undisclosed

Wow

looks great...very excited about this.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ended kinda abruptly didnt it?, personally it looks cool but i thought this was some college kids with a camcorder and zombies yet how come theres dudes with machine guns, theres only so much of that road warrior type soldier of fortune crap i can take, thats the bit i hate about dead films in general, only 28 days, return and shaun have been that "realistic what with cricket bats, cars and bags full of cans as protection, like were the hell do you suddenly get a m-16 from?
    Dude, this film takes place over here in North America. Didn't you know that all of us Canucks and Yanks run around with machine guns? They're given to us as gifts on our first birthday.

Seriously, this thing looks like its going to ROCK!

-stray-

United States
    Looks good so far, a lil more excited than before. Thanks for the link.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Those people with machine guns could be military. Or George could be commenting on how some people stereotype black people to be known to have machine guns and whatnot.

Who knows.

This looks farking awesome so far!!! I even got chills at one point.

Undisclosed
    *squeal*
    A.F.A.!!!!!!
    Artichoke Fondlers Anonymous !!!

Death Count of friends playing Zombie DND: 8

Eddy- Face accidently smashed with a hatchet by a fellow survivor, Invasion Day 4
    Jake- Shot in the back by the police as he robbed a Sports Authority, Invasion Day 1
    chris- bitten while defending home, shot by chester
    annie- wrists slashed by nader and eaten alive
    richard- torn to pieces after being pulled from atop his SUV by zombies, managed to shoot his gas tank in the process
    nader- killed by th explosion of richard's SUV
    carl- tortured to deah by nader (infighting got nasty)
    jake- shot by carl in the stomach