Thread: jesus even gamespot are sick of the ps3 screw ups now

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

jesus even gamespot are sick of the ps3 screw ups now

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6166...om_clk=topslot

speaking as a 360 owner, a wii owner in the next month and a guy who just bought a ps2 for guitar hero, waht the hell is wrong with sony is the company head sitting with his fingers in his ears humming when they try to tell him about all the problems that are going on, cus this is quite frankly ,insane.

to bad chaos got banned i would have loved to have seen his comeback for this one

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    to bad chaos got banned i would have loved to have seen his comeback for this one
    Wait a minute, Sam's trying to relay me a message... darn, lost it!

Nah, I don't understand what's going on with Sony either, all that technology and it's underselling. The P$3 is a total farce in my eyes. The appointment of Kaz Hirai may be the final nail in the coffin for the console.

What I really, really hope for, though, is that Europe won't always end up bearing the brunt of disappointments. One day we'll rise up, mark my words, and build a next-gen edition of the BBC Model B. And we'll make everybody outside Europe wait 10 years to sample its marvels. And then you'll be sorry. Oh my.
    Damn f**king straight.