Thread: Pittsburgh Pirate Parrot/Sopranos parody

United States

Pittsburgh Pirate Parrot/Sopranos parody

Not many people outside of Pittsburgh have seen this, but maybe some Sopranos fans will get a kick out of it. The Pirates mascot, The Parrot, has done Sopranos parodies in the past, but this was the best. It was done before Hilary Clinton got in on the act too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZC1jiwKMHc

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Not many people outside of Pittsburgh have seen this, but maybe some Sopranos fans will get a kick out of it. The Pirates mascot, The Parrot, has done Sopranos parodies in the past, but this was the best. It was done before Hilary Clinton got in on the act too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZC1jiwKMHc
    That was right on point. One question. What was that thing that walked in last? A potato chip, Mr. Potato Head or an ear?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That was right on point. One question. What was that thing that walked in last? A potato chip, Mr. Potato Head or an ear?

That was Jalapeno Hannah. She is one of the 4 Pierogi mascots that perform at PNC Park, along with the Parrot. A pierogi, in case you do not know, is a dumpling stuffed with all kinds of goodies, like cheese, potatoes, etc...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    That was Jalapeno Hannah. She is one of the 4 Pierogi mascots that perform at PNC Park, along with the Parrot. A pierogi, in case you do not know, is a dumpling stuffed with all kinds of goodies, like cheese, potatoes, etc...
    I live in NYC of course i know what that is. lol If i saw a jalepeno that looked like that i would never eat it. Still lokks like a chip to me though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"