Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hypothetical dawn question

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    and then no one would wanna see it. i'd be on the first boat outta there...shortest movie ever.

So people should stop complaining about all that stuff then. It's just a reflection of society at the time.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    true. absolutely true

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Problem, for me, with Schwimmer is that I would almost root for the zombies to bite him. The whole Friends crew, with the exception of Anniston maybe, annoy the heck outta me. Hmmm, maybe the remake could start off with zombies in a yuppie condo instead of a project.

Cast:
    Peter - Dennis Haysbert or Keith David
    Fran - Lea Thompson
    Stephen - Adrian Pasdar
    Roger - Bill Paxton

Don't you think that lea thompson is a bit old to play fran? Fran's in her early 20's.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Don't you think that lea thompson is a bit old to play fran? Fran's in her early 20's.
    Stephen simply likes older women.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Stephen simply likes older women.
    Well there you have it. Old sissy stephen is into M.I.L.F.S.!!

Undisclosed

Thumbs up

LOL! minnesota has that huge mall, but man we got a crap load of huge ones.

"I've got me a huge one too"!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Biggest piece of meat in the cave!! I always thought that line was funny.

Undisclosed

Thumbs up

Biggest piece of meat in the cave!! I always thought that line was funny.
    ha ha best line in all the series,by the way thanks for the compliment on the other post about the freezer!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That;s what i'm here for. If people shot others down all the time no one would post and there would be more flaming. You know like it used to be. This makes for a kinder gentler community.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    ha ha best line in all the series,by the way thanks for the compliment on the other post about the freezer!

LOL. sick. and throw backs ALL got big D*!$

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's some true sh8t !!

*hi five*

Chasing Prey

Canada
    That's some true sh8t !!

*hi five*
    shhhhhh........dont tell the chicks on the board

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    shhhhhh........dont tell the chicks on the board
    I would think that it was something that you would want to advertise. but whatever.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I would think that it was something that you would want to advertise. but whatever.

i would but ALL the chicks on here have dudes.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    It's good to mix in a good theory in between the jokes once and a while. Keep it up.