Thread: We Are Friends Becaue he Died

United States

We Are Friends Becaue he Died

10 year reunion is coming up at the end of the month, there will be an extra seat at the bar.

Some 28 year old idiot ate the wrong side of a railing without a helmet. We shared home room, we were social, he was a good guy.

I went for a pack of smokes and the block was taped off. Pepole you know aren't supposed to die. They really aren't supposed to do it 2 blocks from your house. You should never have to detor that damn tape.

Damn getting old sucks. I didnt care for this man one way or the other but he is dead the same. I suppos i have a funeral o attend in a few days.

We argued over our nick names, he was cory g and i was eric g(the same time warren g was popular) I guess i won.

a really rambling post, i apologize in advance.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 10-Jun-2007 at 04:00 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Don't worry about it. It's good to vent that stuff out. keeping it in could be dangerous. Hope everything is ok.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    aye, chill man chill.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!