Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your ONE favorite game of all time?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    your thinking of another game called ice hocky for nintendo. but i used to play that one all the time to and ya the fat guys had the hard shots so i would go with ussually 3 of them to. i loved the fights to. that game is classic one of my old school favs.

oops. Cut me some slack will ya it's 3 in the morning.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    oops. Cut me some slack will ya it's 3 in the morning.
    what country do you live in? its only 1am in canada where i'am
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The united states. New York specifically.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    The united states. New York specifically.
    you ever go see a rangers game in NY? my self i'm going to philly to see one this winter.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

United Kingdom
    Despite all the games I absolutely adore I'd have to say it's Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 for me at the moment, it's the most awesome and immersive WWII FPS I'm sure exists, and the fact it started as a simple mod and the developers are still supporting the game with patches and map packs just secures my position on this.

Couple of trailers for anyone interested:

Don't be put off by the UT2K4 engine, the graphics are seriously gritty and a realistic and would recommend this to any one who likes WWII games or has an interest in WWII.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    you ever go see a rangers game in NY? my self i'm going to philly to see one this winter.
    I know this is blasphemy where you're from but no. I'm not that big a hockey fan. I get into it in the playoffs though. I'm so glad anaheim won this year. I had them in 03' when they lost to the devils.

capncnut
    I don't think anyone needs to ask me mine. Shenmue on the Dreamcast.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Really!?! I'm shocked. I never would have guessed.

United States
    It was a tough choice for me between Shenmue 1 and 2 (I consider them a single game) and Chrono Cross. Both are the best games for their systems, methinks.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's also ocarina of time. It's a flawless game and also the best on it's console imo.

United States

Put a Mag to my head...

I would have to say Half Life 2 ...
    Thew physics engine alone is phenomenal , the enemies are intelligent ...
    Later in the game you have allies (antlions) that were previous enemies.
    Its been discussed about the subtle sub plots, the almost human element it has.
    Its like being part of a fantastic sci-fi film, but more than that.

I friggin love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn does halo 3 have alot to live up to...