Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: waste water....

United States
    She didn't betray her wedding vows she kept them by staying in her marriage. She made a promise to him like he did to her. He broke them but they moved on, together.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    She didn't betray her wedding vows she kept them by staying in her marriage. She made a promise to him like he did to her. He broke them but they moved on, together.
    I meant that a principle is just as important as a vow and she went against hers.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    what did she do? because i'm confused... do you believe its the feminist principle to dump your cheating husband? because I could say it would be more likely they would want to humiliate their husband and boy did he get a heaping helpful of that...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    what did she do? because i'm confused... do you believe its the feminist principle to dump your cheating husband? because I could say it would be more likely they would want to humiliate their husband and boy did he get a heaping helpful of that...
    No it's the feminist principle not to subjugate yourself and take crap from a man. Funny how all that went out the window when it was either that or a senate seat.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    ahhh its funny how you see it as a political choice...

It reminds me of people who make a living off de-bunking peoples stories of ghost hauntings and saying they're making up a haunting just to make money... when in reality they're making money off saying its not real...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ahhh its funny how you see it as a political choice...
    I'm a political junkie and clinton happens to be my senator so know her better than most. Trust me the woman is cold and calculating.
    Last edited by darth los; 25-Jun-2007 at 01:41 AM.

United States
    I've been a Hillary Clinton junkie since 1995

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've been a Hillary Clinton junkie since 1995
    You're aware that she existed before then right?

United States
    Yeah but i'm a kid and nothing exists until I find it... like the boogie monster

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And on a personal note I bought Gila Film and applied it to my apartments windows to save on heating and cooling costs. And I dont reccomend anyone doing it because its a real bitch to apply took me an hour to do one window. But... its important to lessen your impact in every way you can. Unfortunately its either not convenient or whatever and most people dont do it.
    As is the case with everything that's good for us that takes a little effort, people won't do it because they're lazy. Everybody talks about going green but what they fail to realize is that we have to give up many things that we've grown accustomed to having. Bill maher made a funny comment, he said "that if global warming could be reversed just by everybody giving up their remote controls and go back to manually changing the tv, people would be like f**k it they're going to have to do it without me." Sad but true.

United States
    Its not about reversing global warming its about decreasing our impact on the Earth. But most people are lazy and it can be costly. The film I put on my windows prolly cost me around $60 dollars... and I'm moving soon so its gonna have to come down when I move... but still... its actually cooled the place a wee bit and reduced the glare from the sun...

Recycling is free though... and in some states it pays...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Its not about reversing global warming its about decreasing our impact on the Earth. But most people are lazy and it can be costly. The film I put on my windows prolly cost me around $60 dollars... and I'm moving soon so its gonna have to come down when I move... but still... its actually cooled the place a wee bit and reduced the glare from the sun...

Recycling is free though... and in some states it pays...
    I know. Where do you think i got my arcade money when i was a kid?

United States
    lol i didnt know you hung out at the arcade

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    errr we are all off the subject here!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!