Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: woah.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    on monday my dog got a twitch, and on tuesday he was walking in circles and banging into stuff, i get up today adn hes a vegetable, we rushed him to the vets at 4 am.
    he was dead by 6.

im really gonna miss him, i do already i had to hold back tears for my mom, who was in pieces, and i didnt even cry when my grandad died.

its terrifying that what was a perfectly healthy german shepperd could suffer from mental and nervous system degeneration of such ferocity in such a short time.

hellsing im sorry to hear that man, i really am.i can feel for you because my dog is on its way out, its blind and deaf. did the vet tell u wat was wrong with him?? and as to why he died?? and are you going to burry him in your garden?
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nah our gardens dead small adn eh was a bigass german shepperd so we signed for him to be cremated, funny thing is when my mom was crying as he was given the injection the vet had a really bizaare look on his face that simply ,and obviously said "i have no idea what killed this dog, what if its new adn contagious?", he was really worried so he thought it "might be a good idea" to have him sent to cambridge for the creamation so they can do an autopsy to find out what did it, since there was no visible signs of ...well anything just over the course of 36 hours his entire bioloigcal system shut down for no apparent reason.
    wierd huh?
    and los we aint got a new dog were gonna get one though ventually, my moms been leaveing magazines with huskies on the front around , but i tell ya waht i aint in no hurry, no matter what itll never repalce max (my dog) but i dont look forward to training a new dog to crap on the lawn, not tear 'fook' outta the furniture and fart on command.

cus let me tell you german sheppars fart like holy hell