Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need DS Help !!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    a freind of mine chipped his wii (mother****er, what a waste ) and now it ONLY plasy copied games so he gets american ones, though it does still work online, but for some reason his wii now thinks its in arkansa instead od nottingham , anyway ,hes got the game so ill ask him if its any good.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I just got the ds and i'm charging it now. I bought new super mario because i did some reasearch on gamespot and it's one of the highest rated games for the ds with a 9.0. I'm killing time by reading the instruction manual and something struck me. How come the booklets to these high tech devices are thicker than the device itself? It's no where near the size of the psp booklet though. I guess that's one of ninty's strenghts, an easy to use product that's fun to play.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I just got the ds and i'm charging it now. I bought new super mario because i did some reasearch on gamespot and it's one of the highest rated games for the ds with a 9.0. I'm killing time by reading the instruction manual and something struck me. How come the booklets to these high tech devices are thicker than the device itself? It's no where near the size of the psp booklet though. I guess that's one of ninty's strenghts, an easy to use product that's fun to play.
    You can play your DS Lite while it charges, it will not harm the system in any way. Also, a fwe games I enjoy that were not listed already are Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. It is the sequel to the game boy advance Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, its an rpg/platformer type game that is a lot of fun. I also enjoy Advance Wars: Dual Strike. It is a strategy war game and was probably one of the first really good DS games. You did a good job picking up New Super Mario Bros. it is one of the best on the system.

I also love Mr. Driller. It is a very simple game, but at times I get so addicted to it I can't put it down.

And you can't forget Tetris. It is amazing.

As for the Wii talk, there are a couple of online games already, Pokemon Battle Revolution was not the first as it was advertised, the first was actually Big Brain Academy on the Wii, it came out a couple weeks ago and Pokemon just came out this past week. I just wish Nintendo would drop the friend code system, it is annoying and only complicates things.

Oh, I almost forgot, Trace Memory is a really good game and you can get it pretty cheap now. If you tried Hotel Dusk like somebody recommended and liked it, Trace Memory was out first by the same development team.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190