Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Romero's Trilogy Trivia Challange

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    The Golden Screen Award in Germany 1980

In the original Night of the Living Dead, How many times to does Karen stab her mother with the garden trowel?
    I would say five times.

darth, I'll be watching Dawn tonight, I will see if it is
    a set of plates. I thought for sure too.

My question is.

While the boys are playing in the mall and Fran is
    being attacked by a zombie, she searches through
    a bag for some flares.
    Who's bag did she look in?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would have to say stephen's. I say this because of two things:

1) I believe that roger and peter took their's with them.

2) The type of ammo that was in the bag went to stephens rifle.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Oh you're too good darth,
    nothing goes by darth lol
    ahem Mr. T, we are waiting for your question

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

At the beginning of dawn how old is fran according to the original script?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    22, I think.
    awww she's just a baby lol

Day of the dead
    what does Billy say to defend his drinking habits
    when Steel accuses him of having his head in the booze too long

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    22, I think.
    awww she's just a baby lol

Day of the dead
    what does Billy say to defend his drinking habits
    when Steel accuses him of having his head in the booze too long
    "If I stay down here long enough I'll have to lay off the f-ing booze Steele, cause there won't be any f-ing booze f-ing left. "

Of course, he used real curse words instead of my pg-13 junk.

My question: How many handgun shots were fired by both Roger and Peter when they were dispatching the ghouls in the basement of 107?
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    "If I stay down here long enough I'll have to lay off the f-ing booze Steele, cause there won't be any f-ing booze f-ing left. "

Of course, he used real curse words instead of my pg-13 junk.

My question: How many handgun shots were fired by both Roger and Peter when they were dispatching the ghouls in the basement of 107?
    It depends on if you are watching the Theatrical version or the Cannes Version.

In the theatrical, Peter fires 7 shots (out of a six shooter) and Roger fires 3.

In Night, what is the ridiculously rhetorical question Ben asks Cooper as soon as they come out of the basement?
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Was it something to the effect of:

"You guys been down there the whole time?"
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I believe that's correct. It might not be verbatim but it'll do.

United States
    Thank you, Darth sir!

According to Clayton Hill, the weapons supervisor for DAWN 78, which scene was the only instance during the course of filming at Monroeville Mall during which genuine ammunition (not blanks) was actually fired?

Undisclosed
    That's close. I was looking for "How long you guys been down there? We could've used some help up here."

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Thank you, Darth sir!

According to Clayton Hill, the weapons supervisor for DAWN 78, which scene was the only instance during the course of filming at Monroeville Mall during which genuine ammunition (not blanks) was actually fired?

When they were shooting the manequins in the ice rink.

I cant think of a good question right now, I will pass....
    Last edited by dmbfanintn; 02-Aug-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    In the original ending to dawn fran was suppossed to stick hear head in the helicopter blades. It was scrapped for a more upbeat ending but the dummy that was supposed to be used was instead used for other scenes. Give me 2 other scenes in which it was used?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    In the original ending to dawn fran was suppossed to stick hear head in the helicopter blades. It was scrapped for a more upbeat ending but the dummy that was supposed to be used was instead used for other scenes. Give me 2 other scenes in which it was used?
    Peter throwing it over the railing and the shotgun blast to the head at the beginning.

2 of the actresses in Night had two roles for the film.

Name both the actresses and what their TWO roles each were.
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    That's close. I was looking for "How long you guys been down there? We could've used some help up here."

When they were shooting the manequins in the ice rink.

I cant think of a good question right now, I will pass....
    Correct sir. With a .22 rifle

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Peter throwing it over the railing and the shotgun blast to the head at the beginning.

2 of the actresses in Night had two roles for the film.

Name both the actresses and what their TWO roles each were.

The manequinn was also used in the bike raider scene where they throw a grenade and we see a zombie catch fire from it.

I know that helen was the zombie that ate the catapillar off the tree. The other i'm not so sure about. I'll have to think on it some.