Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Official Dead Rising [Help, Tips] thread

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweetness.

Head across the green from the Paradise Plaza do you mean? Where is it in comparison to the exit from Paradise Plaza? I didn't stop to look around out there as those prisoners were pissing me off, and of course when you get shot you just stand still and waver around, so you're a sitting target, which is a bit annoying.

Only 1 hour till the chopper comes, ooooooh betty.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    when you exit onto the green its more to the right, head right till you reach some benches under a hut (stand on the hut adn leave the game alone, unpaused for 2 and a half hours for the outdoorsman achievement ) and youll see the clock tower, head that way.

Super Moderator

UK
    2.5 hours real life time, or in-game time?

I finished the game, got the B Ending, which was nice, couldn't be arsed to do the missions, but there's a website I found which seems to have videos of all the cutscenes and stuff, so I might just watch them so I don't have to be bothered doing them - what I get out of Dead Rising is some good, clean (well, bloody) zombie killin' action.

I just like running around slicin'.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    24 in game, 2.5 actual, though i may be a little foggy on the time deminsions since i ahvent played it since at least february.

Super Moderator

UK
    I do know that 1 minute in the game equals 5 seconds...so if anyone fancies doing some maths, the knock yourselves out.

w00t, Saints Row turned up today, I'll go enjoy that before going back to Willamette Parkview Mall.

Administrator

England
    I got saint acheivment today, another one down.. im really struggling with PP collector, which is next on my list.. then i only have transmissionary and 7 day survivor left to do.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ah 7 ay survivor, thats your nemesis right andy?

Administrator

England
    Actually im more concerned about transmissionary... pretty much every guide ive read and every person ive spoke to says its the hardest acheivment in the game, by far.

capncnut
    Andy's passion concerning Dead Rising goes beyond the normal fanboy appreciation, there are even pubes stuck around the hole in the center of his disc.

<strait jacketed Andy licks his eyelids in the nuthouse and bangs his head on the wall>

"I will do Transmissionary Lord, I MUST!"

Yet again, I don't really blame him. I am UBER homosexual for the Shenmue series like you wouldn't believe.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "tonigh on panorama, gamers who love there games, a little TOO much"

Super Moderator

UK
    I tracked down all the cut scenes on a guide website a few days ago and downloaded them all, so now I get to see the story without having to bother playing the missions, haha. I just like running around slicing up zeds...but maybe I will go and help Brad out first, just to make getting to the entrance plaza a little easier...

Up to Case 8 on the videos now, there's a lot of them alright, took a whole afternoon to download them all two-at-a-time (god I hate that on websites where you're limited to two dl's at the same time )...so I'll finish watching the videos today sometime...

capncnut
    Erm, why the heck would you want you watch the cutscenes before you've finished the game? Doesn't that take away from the whole experience of "seeing what's next"?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah but this guy's also of the opinion that cheating for making the game easier r good.
    but why not check em out on youtube...unless viacoms STILL getting rid of everything bar videoblogs.

Super Moderator

UK
    F*cking hell, I only ever cheat in Single Player on PC, so far on SexBox I haven't cheated once. I never cheat online or with friends, so f*cking leave me the f*ck alone you bunch of f*cking f*cknuts! GEEEEEZ!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to see the cutscenes without having to bother playing the missions, as I can't really be arsed, like I've said several times before, I just like smashing zombie's heads into the floor. I finished watching the vids, they often drag quite a bit, which is odd, a 3:30 video seems like it goes on forever...and all those shots with people holding things that wiggle independently of their hands kinda monged me out, haha...but anyway, neat little story...but I still reckon I got the best ending when I played it by just slicing up zombies and then getting on the chopper.

I'll do what I feckin' want, yeah?

Administrator

England
    Do you have to get 100% PP points for every picture to get PP Collector acheivement?