Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Capn Dallow

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    You're slim pickin's boy...

Now go fuck yourself douchebag

Are you an asshole who approved of the above message?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

Are you an asshole who approved of the above message?
    YOU GODDAMN RIGHT
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Shit that has been my theme song since 1993
    Sweet!

I also am a card carrying member of the asshole club.

I also can't stand all the p.c. crap that goes on nowdays if I have something to say I'll say it even if it's to my wife's family which you know is something big.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Sweet!

I also am a card carrying member of the asshole club.

I also can't stand all the p.c. crap that goes on nowdays if I have something to say I'll say it even if it's to my wife's family which you know is something big.

I like my inlaws better than I did my ex-wife. in fact i still talk to them.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Just an addendum to the last message I posted (about being tactless versus being tactful), to avoid anyone getting the wrong idea (since the whole topic of this thread is an explosive one and I don't want to light any fuses that aren't already lit), that post was strictly off-topic and does not apply to any of the parties involved in this dispute... well, not the two peeps actually at the centre of the issue, anyway.

I have my own thoughts on what happened, but I won't air them here in this thread, which is going in circles anyway. Both Andy and Brett are good friends of mine, and this dispute has not, and will not, affect that. Both parties have an understanding of my feelings about the situation, and there's really nothing I can do or add to the discussion here, without pissing anyone off (while achieving nothing). I'm gonna leave it at that. This will be my last post in this thread.

Cheers.

United States
    @Kraken - so what you're saying is that you're not saying anything?
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    @Kraken - so what you're saying is that you're not saying anything?
    And in only 100 words !

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He pleads da fif.

one, two, three, fo, fiiiiif!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i thought it was called taking the fizzle nowadays.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i thought it was called taking the fizzle nowadays.
    I likez a lil fizzle in mah sizzurp personalizzlydizzlechizzlefrizzle.
    Werd to ya mutha.

Wow, this thread still lives?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    I likez a lil fizzle in mah sizzurp personalizzlydizzlechizzlefrizzle.
    Werd to ya mutha.

Wow, this thread still lives?
    Yup, still alive and kicking to bring back Brett. Hopefully soon!!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieangel View Post
    yup, still alive and kicking to bring back brett. Hopefully soon!!!!
    bring back brett

Banned User

United States

Exclamation Bring brett back!

I may not be a top poster around here but I have been a member of this board from quite some time and have cared about the people and friendships that circulate here. I understand that Brett may have overstepped his bounds but to completely delete everything he has ever contributed to this board over several years time gone!? Everything he has ever done here as your moderator or every time he has been there as your friend done for?! Just for that you should be ashamed of yourself. What the hell has happened to this place? Are we really going to draw the line at petty indifferences and play childish games? You can delete this post, warn me or ban me, because I don't really care. I'm not sure this is a place I want to be a member of anymore. Basscunt? If we can't respect each other as people with differences of opinion and not playchildish games when the other persons back is turned then what the hell is a discussion board for anyway. This is supposed to be a place to voice differences of opinion whether they are popular or not. I'm with debbieangel BRING BRETT BACK ALONG WITH HIS POSTS.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I just been browsing some threads and some of them don't make sense since the great purge. For example brett spoke in a thread about poutine. Now someone will read the thread and wonder why me and mo' are randomly telling "MEMBER DOES NOT EXIST" to 'kill it with fire'.

Banning us is up to Neil, it's his site at the end of the day, but deleting all the posts is a personal gripe and not the right thing to do. Even the likes of khardis still have all there trolling, vicious posts remaining. archived and intact.
    Whatever went on behind the scenes for you to ban him was not present in any of his posts and has served only to make many of the threads at best disjointed, and at most likely, confusing for new visitors and regular members alike.
    I'm not going to add to the sentiments to bring him back again. You guy's make the choices and if we don't like it nothings keeping us here, but i would recommend restoring the posts. if not for saving face and undoing what looks like a severely petty action, but to keep many threads intact and coherent.

Not to mention the dozens of threads he made that we were all posting in that are now gone and with it all the posts contained within them.

As i said, your free to ban any of us at any time, life will go on for all of us. But in banning any of the posters AND deleting there content you can take any regular like me, dj, mz, bassman, or just about any of us and only serve to lose a substantial amount of threads and content from this forum.

At the end of the day you banned brett to stop him coming to the site. He is banned. he will not post anything to break whatever rules you enforce. So why DID you delete any and all record of him on the site? there were no rules broken by the years of posts you erased yet i can just type khardis in search and find pages of foul content that got him his deserved ban.
    Last edited by Danny; 11-Jul-2010 at 04:54 AM.

Undisclosed
    i tinink Hellsing is saying what we are all thinking.........WHY