Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst serial killer ever?!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    And what about the worst one in the world? Harold Shipman - murdered over 250 people and the true number is still not known!
    But as per my OP, he sedated them, which in the realms of being murdered is surely one of the better ways to go... See the write up of the guy I suggested for the 'title'...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    How about Ted Bundy? Granted, he didn't kill the most, but he was the "All-American guy next door" who was able to lure girls away right in front of a crowd (in a couple instances), brazenly go into a sorority house and kill, and take two girls within hours of each other on the same day. He was slick, smart, and he said himself that if he talked to a female more than 10 minutes he could never kill her because he would see her as an actual human being.
    Looked so normal, but underneath.....

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    But as per my OP, he sedated them, which in the realms of being murdered is surely one of the better ways to go... See the write up of the guy I suggested for the 'title'...
    murder is still murder no? hehe
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    murder is still murder no? hehe
    Ummm..

Shipman = Injection, slip away into a gentle slip...

Rais = "Rais then raped the child as it was hanged from a hook by the neck. Before the victim died, Gilles took the child down, comforted it, repeated the act and either killed the child himself or had it slain. At times they were dealt mortal wounds before de Rais sodomized them. He would then take his pleasure as the child died. Occasionally, he would perform a sex act with a dead child."

Ummm... Hmmm....
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    "Rais then raped the child as it was hanged from a hook by the neck. Before the victim died, Gilles took the child down, comforted it, repeated the act and either killed the child himself or had it slain. At times they were dealt mortal wounds before de Rais sodomized them. He would then take his pleasure as the child died. Occasionally, he would perform a sex act with a dead child."

Ummm... Hmmm....
    Ed Kemper beheaded his mother, slept with the head for days, f**ked it (and the body), then put it up on the mantlepiece and threw darts at it. Ummm...
    Last edited by capncnut; 04-Dec-2008 at 07:26 PM.

United States
    All those serial killers were good, not bad. They got the job done.

The worst of all time was Bobby Buford from Hoboken, New Jersey. In the spring of 1998, he attempted to stab 13 separate women - and failed each time.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    One afternoon in 1978 he killed two more fellow prisoners. Maudsley's first victim of the day was sex offender Salney Darwood. Maudsley had invited Darwood to his cell, where he garroted and stabbed him before hiding his body under his bed. He then attempted to lure fellow prisoners into his cell, but all refused. Maudsley then went on the prowl around the wing hunting for a second victim, eventually cornering and stabbing prisoner Bill Roberts to death. He hacked at his skull with a makeshift dagger and smashed his head against the wall. Maudsley then calmly walked into the prison officer's room, placed the dagger on the table and told him next roll call would be two short.
    You know you're all 52 cards short of a full deck when you do something like that. However, I had to LOL when he went to the office about Roll Call.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    My entry would be Albert Fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_fish

The Wiki article doesn't go into a lot of detail, but I read about him in the past on another site (maybe court tv's website, I don't recall" and this guy was bad, they don't really know how many people he killed because he cannibalized them and on top of that he was a compulsive liar. I remember reading that children were told that the "Grey Man" would get them if they didn't behave, the grey man being one of his names. He was basically a serial killer who was also an urban legend while alive.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i think it comes down to who do you find the spookier: a killer who tortures, mutilates, dismembers and degrades his victims or a killer who calmly takes it upon themselves to rid the world of people who are already vulnerable in a relatively clean way without rage and grisly violence.

i find the latter creepier. folks like donald harvey, michael swango and shipman who worked in the medical profession, who take it upon themselves to decide that someone else would be better off dead. people who kill without rage, calmly and without torment, who simply look at an already suffering patient (a patient who is looking to them for comfort and treatment in fact) and decide to end that person's life for their own personal thrill or gain.

people like that put the creeping blue wolf willies on me for sure. they usually kill far more people than their violent counterparts - over 200 for shipman, maybe as many as 87 for donald harvey, between 30 and 60 for swango, and they usually get away with what they are doing for far, far longer than their rage filled, dismembering serial killer colleagues.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    One afternoon in 1978 he killed two more fellow prisoners. Maudsley's first victim of the day was sex offender Salney Darwood. Maudsley had invited Darwood to his cell, where he garroted and stabbed him before hiding his body under his bed. He then attempted to lure fellow prisoners into his cell, but all refused. Maudsley then went on the prowl around the wing hunting for a second victim, eventually cornering and stabbing prisoner Bill Roberts to death. He hacked at his skull with a makeshift dagger and smashed his head against the wall. Maudsley then calmly walked into the prison officer's room, placed the dagger on the table and told him next roll call would be two short.
    You know you're all 52 cards short of a full deck when you do something like that. However, I had to LOL when he went to the office about Roll Call.
    It's very hard to dislike Maudsley because he has so many cool stories attached to him. So what does he look like? There's hardly any pics of Maudsley but this tiny image should be enough to put the willies up anyone.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    yeah, maudsley is a decidedly messed up dude.

In 1977, Maudsley and another inmate took a third patient (a convicted paedophile) hostage and locked themselves in a cell with their captive, before torturing him to death. When guards eventually smashed their way into the cell, the hostage's skull was found cracked open a spoon wedged in his brain and pieces missing. It is believed that Maudsley ate part of his victim's brain.

A new guard at Wakefield, who was unaware of Maudsley's personality, attempted to enter his cell one day in 1978, and Maudsley started laughing. The guard stopped before opening the door and asked him why he was laughing. Maudsley shrugged and replied, "I just can't help myself. If you come in here, I'm going to have to kill you." The guard became so frightened that he began crying, to which Maudsley responded, "It's nothing personal. I don't mean anything by it, but if you come within reach, it's what I'll have to do."
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    It's very hard to dislike Maudsley because he has so many cool stories attached to him. So what does he look like? There's hardly any pics of Maudsley but this tiny image should be enough to put the willies up anyone.

Holy crap, he looks like an old boss of mine... who was a female. Come to think of it, she could be pretty mean at times, but I don't think she has killed anybody... yet.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190