Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i officially couldnt give a crap anymore

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm with CoinReturn. I think XBOX Live is great for many reasons. The main one being: playing with your friends and not having to worry about them staring at your portion of the screen to figure out where you are (as tons of people do in splitscreen multi).

More often then not I have a real good experience playing online with people. Way more so on 360 than I did on XBOX. People actually work as a team and get along instead of fighting with each other the entire time.

You can still pop in Halo 2 and jump right into a game filled with people without having to wait. I think that says something!

Can't wait for Halo 3!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    man in game ive met nothign but whack jobs, the best was on burnout some new yorker who sound blunted to the 9's, who actually yelled "vrooooooom!" when he used the boost and as he raced sung the a bunch of american patriotic songs then talked about "shapeshifting jews" takingover the white house.

capncnut
    Are you on underground or family?

Administrator

England
    i just wanna point out that ive never been psyched about halo 3 or any of the halo games, its just another mediocre console FPS. nothing more.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    i just wanna point out that ive never been psyched about halo 3 or any of the halo games, its just another mediocre console FPS. nothing more.
    The onlything I thought was fun about Halo 1 was the Coop ....set the difficultly to really hard in storymode and you and a buddy in the same room playing the same game helping each other out...

Halo 2 the levels were just wayy to repetitive....It was like for each stage they only designed 4 cubes of map...and then they just linked copys of these four cubes together over and over again...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

capncnut
    Yeah, the first Halo took an almighty s**t on the second, no question.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well....not really, case in point the library level, you cant get to much more cut and paste than that, 'cept maybe the levels on the pillar of autumn, halo 2 was much less cut and paste than halo 1.

capncnut
    I felt the story was a lot better and more coherent in the first one. Halo 2's map design was as equally tedious I thought. Also, to be able to shoot 2 Plasma Rifles is as good as cheating in my eyes.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the first one didnt really have much more than a cliche' fps sotry endign with the obligatory escaping form an explosion, i think i read that since its realese was near 9/11 they were told to majorly tone down all the covenant religous stuff and jsut make em generic sci-fi enemies instead, but in halo 2 the sorta reintroduced the covenants religous zealot sotryline.

capncnut
    Still, if the graphics look half as good as they do in the screenshots then Halo 3 will totally dominate. I predict a serious Live overload on release day.

Administrator

England
    ive just checked on amazon, and it says this isnt being released until November 23...

what ever happened to "end of march"?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    what ever happened to "06'"?

capncnut
    If you want quality then you've got to be prepared to wait.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah well since halo 2 was out in 04' and now its 07' i think its a little too long for an fps game, oblivion i can understand, though that came out last year my 360 cash i going on alan wake, as ive said before many many times, fps wise ill take bioshock over halo 3, as i dont see how much they add to halo 3 since it takes place like, what?, a few minutes after the end of halo 2? i mean how many advances and new weapons could be created in that time?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i mean how many advances and new weapons could be created in that time?
    LOL, game continuity don't quite work in those circles man.