Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic gun?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    To those of you who contend that they could've reloaded off camera I say this:

If it didn't happen on camera then it didn't happen!!

Cha Ching
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Scotland
    I'm pretty sure the gun changes as well, when the Professor takes it from the Gay dude to shoot the suicide wimp girl....looks different.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY View Post
    I'm pretty sure the gun changes as well, when the Professor takes it from the Gay dude to shoot the suicide wimp girl....looks different.
    haha I wouldn't be surprised concerning all the other problems with this movie.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    anyone notice the army guy from land who was chewing a leg bone when riley and manulete walked in was in diary playing the same damn role only they jacked the kids of all their supplies

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY View Post
    Click HERE

Looks suspiciously like the same gun:

If you're talking about this angle (images have been lightened):

Perhaps they used a different gun for the blast effect, though you'd have to be a completely gun-obsessed wackadoo to actually find issue with the vague differences in the weapon's dark outline.

Hint: the re-animated dead in the movie aren't real either. It's done with make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    To those of you who contend that they could've reloaded off camera I say this:

If it didn't happen on camera then it didn't happen!!
    It would have been funnier had you actually got it right: "If it didn't happen on camera, it's LIKE it didn't happen."

Whoops, completely different meaning there.

But of course, it is ironic considering that line was meant to demonstrate how unimaginative and literal-minded sime people can be, and irony is always funny!

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Click HERE

If you're talking about this angle (images have been lightened):

Perhaps they used a different gun for the blast effect, though you'd have to be a completely gun-obsessed wackadoo to actually find issue with the vague differences in the weapon's dark outline.

Hint: the re-animated dead in the movie aren't real either. It's done with make-up.

It would have been funnier had you actually got it right: "If it didn't happen on camera, it's LIKE it didn't happen."

But of course, it is ironic considering that line was meant to demonstrate how unimaginative and literal-minded sime people can be, and irony is always funny!
    Well it was funnier than your post.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman6565 View Post
    Well it was funnier than your post.
    Look, the gun thing is an extremely weak argument to support your "I hate DIARY to pieces!" agenda, so I'm going to help you out with a much more reasonable point to nitpick.

The students were coming from the University of Pittsburgh, presumably driving through central PA on the way to Debra's house in Scranton, then driving south towards the mansion near Philly.

Okay, so why the hell didn't they ever stop to drop off Elliot in Harrisburg when they passed it at least twice?

It may not be as glamorous as a firearms mistake, but it's got teeth. Just don't say that I never gave you anything.

United States

Yes. . .irony is indeed funny.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States

You're right.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    Also check out how they continually recock the gun or jack the slide to load a round.
    Reminds me of Terminator when Reese cocks the shotgun 3 or 4 times before he ever fires it, and no shells are ever expelled.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Look, the gun thing is an extremely weak argument to support your "I hate DIARY to pieces!" agenda, so I'm going to help you out with a much more reasonable point to nitpick.

The students were coming from the University of Pittsburgh, presumably driving through central PA on the way to Debra's house in Scranton, then driving south towards the mansion near Philly.

Okay, so why the hell didn't they ever stop to drop off Elliot in Harrisburg when they passed it at least twice?

It may not be as glamorous as a firearms mistake, but it's got teeth. Just don't say that I never gave you anything.
    haha the gun point wasn't one of my reasons I hated the movie. My hope is that GAR does better with his next flick. Honestly if we wanted to we could nitpick any movie to death.

United States
    Click HERE

At least the question about how they got more than 7 rounds out of one clip without reloading has been solved. One of the photos Dubious provided clearly shows a bunch of bullets next to Mary, suicide girl.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Hoosier View Post
    I love it when a character will fire more than two shots from a double-barrel shotgun.
    Yeah, i think they should atleast try not to insult our intelligence with stuff like that. It kills the whole scare factor when there's potentially an infinite clip of ammo.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"