Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Left 4 Dead games are glitched to fuck!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Guess what? I checked out the Black Friday ad on Best Buy's site and L4D 2 will be on sale for $34.99.
    how much is it normally?, i traded in dragon age to mine, got a fiver off, adn because it was the deal of the week it was lowered anyway and it had a preorder discount so i got it for £24.99 which is around $41.74, as opposed to the £44.99 or $75.15 some places are charging it at.

Seriously i give it ten years and us brits will be paying around 100 dollars for a single videogame. Its 70 bucks in canuk bills right now, and thats around $66.78 american, and i hear canadians complain about being charged more than america but were a full ten bucks more for the exact same game so its easy to see whos getting royally bent over and railed up the ass on the price of these bastards nowadays.

Undisclosed
    It is normally $59.99, since it is a new title. $25 off is a great deal for a game. It is part of our American day after Thanksgiving sales called Black Friday. I will probably be purchasing a new HD TV that day. Its a toss up on 32 in 1080p 120 Hz vs 40 in 1080p 60 Hz.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    It is normally $59.99, since it is a new title. $25 off is a great deal for a game. It is part of our American day after Thanksgiving sales called Black Friday. I will probably be purchasing a new HD TV that day. Its a toss up on 32 in 1080p 120 Hz vs 40 in 1080p 60 Hz.
    as long as its 1080 and hd id go for the bigger one, mines 52 and my mates is 30, his is higher quality, but when the screens so big a hd videogame or a movie is much more entertaining than his tv, which aint much bigger than my iMac.

Undisclosed
    I found some sales on 40 in 1080p 120 Hz. Will I really notice that much of a diffrence between 60 Hz vs 120 Hz?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I found some sales on 40 in 1080p 120 Hz. Will I really notice that much of a diffrence between 60 Hz vs 120 Hz?
    tvs arent my forte but as long as your using the top end hdmi for your hd video i cant notice a major difference, but ive pretty much seen hd, gone "neat" and thats it, then its entertaining or not, but the aforementioned friend is a hd snob and NEEDS the highest video quality or nothing, all i know is the opening to the dark knight looks banging.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    This topic title is false! I tried a threesome with both but it didn't work.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Oh really? I do believe you were playing with me, Andy and Coin tonight on easy and I saw your ass pinned to the floor quite a few times, pal.
    As were we all.

That's the nature of left for dead.

It doesn't matter if you're a world class player there's no way to get a hunter off of you without your teamates helping you.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I'm not a fan of 120Hz because it makes film and games unnaturally smooth, like a made for TV movie or something. Then again I'm on an HD CRT, so 60Hz looks great, and "ghosting" that you'd see on an LCD isn't a problem.

Anyone up for some turkey day L4D2 later?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Anyone up for some turkey day L4D2 later?
    I think I can squeeze in a few hours.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Great games tonight, except for Andy getting screwed out of 3 achievements in a row. That was just an unbelievable amount of bad luck.
    The last one, i accidently ripped my headset out of the controller so you didnt hear half of the obscenities i was shouting at my TV

The worse of the lot was that bastard tank.. it actually ripped me off the boat, i was there, i was safe!

I should complain to valve...

capncnut
    Got three more achievements tonight, including Wing And A Prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The worse of the lot was that bastard tank.. it actually ripped me off the boat, i was there, i was safe!

I should complain to valve...
    Ha! I've been ripped off the chopper seat at the end of Dark Carnival by a Smoker before.
    Last edited by capncnut; 27-Nov-2009 at 02:38 AM.

United States
    Yeah, I really want this game, but by the time I get it, probably Xmas, everyone here is going to be too pissed off at the game or bored with it to play it anymore. Alas
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yeah, I really want this game, but by the time I get it, probably Xmas, everyone here is going to be too pissed off at the game or bored with it to play it anymore. Alas
    Nah, sweet pea. I'll play with you. Repeatedly.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Nah, sweet pea. I'll play with you. Repeatedly.
    ewwwwww
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Bah.

game has frustrated me to f**k....!!!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.