Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McWar wants to end affirmative action

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Agreed, its pretty off that they turn down good white,english applicants purely because they have to meet a quota of ethnic employees!ive no problem with police or whatever being any colour or sexual persuasion,but they should get the job because of their skills not because of what they are

true colors oozing out,hmm?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    hows that racist? who were the ones putting up "whites only" signs?
    The same people putting up black only signs I would supposed, racists like yourself who want to exclude others based on race.

no his arent, but yours are again. You are one of the biggest racists on the forum, wait... the biggest racist on the forum. You lay low for a while with all the race baiting stuff but i see your back in action. Goody I love a good racist bashing, especially when they try to justify racist policies like affirmative action, and making the SATs fool proof so that no one can get a bad score.
    Last edited by Khardis; 28-Jul-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

England
    In what way?im not being racist,im simply saying that giving lesser qualified ethnic minorities preference over higher qualified natives in jobs purely to meet targets to prove how "diverse" a company or government department is is wrong!if the ethnic person holds all the right qualifications & references for the job then fair play to them,i wont argue with that at all,but thats not what is happening unfortunately.Muslim candidates for the british police, for example, are often given preference over english candidates because the government thinks that if they do that it will please the muslim community,which is racist & not at all about "equal rights"

Undisclosed
    Hey now. I'm the biggest racist on the forum. With my confederate flag and all.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    In what way?im not being racist,im simply saying that giving lesser qualified ethnic minorities preference over higher qualified natives in jobs purely to meet targets to prove how "diverse" a company or government department is is wrong!if the ethnic person holds all the right qualifications & references for the job then fair play to them,i wont argue with that at all,but thats not what is happening unfortunately.Muslim candidates for the british police, for example, are often given preference over english candidates because the government thinks that if they do that it will please the muslim community,which is racist & not at all about "equal rights"
    He is a typical black liberal american. He cant admit that AA is racist, or that blacks can have higher crime rates etc he cant admit that because he has been molded by the machine in this country to love himself and his race the way children love there mothers. NOTHING BAD OR WRONG can come from their mother, it can never be incorrect, and if someone says something about it that looks true they will find a reason for why its not their mommys fault, its someone else someone oppressed mommy and now mommy has to rob liquor stores and murder chinese delivery-man and rape white women.

And you know the sad part of all that Tricky? Its ultimately not their fault these black folk who think this way have been hand raised by white liberals to be victims and act this way, all so the same white liberals can high five each other and pretend they are less racist than us evil conservatives because they help the minorities. (The whole time destroying their culture and making them dependent on the government for all, Katrina anyone?

Normally I wouldn't have this discussion because the level of honesty it requires is not easily matched by everyone who partakes of it. And requires some extremely non-pc things to be said. Watch you'll see this post is incendiary and those who don't want this discussion to happen will totally try to shut this chain of thought down. Anyway as i said i normally wouldn't push the issue, but I am so high right now and just got back from work and i have no inner blocks in place on my thoughts. And his original post, his subsequent post to me and the last post to you have seriously pissed me off, and now he needs to be called out. Watch how uncomfortable this discussion makes him.

capncnut
    I'm nipping this one in the bud.

Closed.