Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush Admin To Prosecutors about Marijuana

United States
    Exactly.

Everything has it's positive and negative effects - regardless, you should be able to choose yourself what you ingest into your body - that is not up to politicians making the laws to decide for us.

..and Dj is right, i've seen grow-ops with cleaner conditions than the some of the pharmaceutical companies out there making medicine for public consumption. That's just scary...

United States

Who can we thank for all this ?

Harry J. Anslinger , started the legistlation in 1912 . They used marijuana laws to try and keep mexican people from imigrating . I would like to have some right now , but unfortunately the eradication through oppessive law en'farce'ment on peaceful people has made it a scarcity .I wish that it would have just stayed an underground thing , the musicians and artists embraced it , I wish it had stayed hush -hush . People got 'wind' of a good of a good thing ...Believe me , I respect our law enforcement community , not out of fear , but because of the good they can do . Its just that prosecuting people for pot is ridiculous .You can never get rid of drug use , as long as there is human suffering .Our Government is causing a great amount of that suffering .In my opinion of course .
    Last edited by DVW5150; 26-Sep-2006 at 08:13 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    All of you should be ashamed of yourself for saying bad things about the government.

I strongly believe that the government is completely in the right! Next I believe they should take steps to banning alcohol, tobacco, and eventually soda and fast food!

Humans just simply cannot handle simple pleasures in life that for the most part don't harm anyone. It's completely evil and awful...

Well, that's a cleaner version of what Bill O'Reilly would say anyways.

Yea. I was reading that list and I was in COMPLETE disbelief as to the amount of lies contained within it.

Poses more of a threat than Heroine, Cocaine and Meth? Those drugs can kill you easily and are highly physically addictive and pretty much destroy a person's life.

Weed on the other hand gets people in a good, happy, peaceful mood. I mean, do you really want to punish a stoner eating doritos watching Half-baked?

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007